Steven Seagall and Edward Snowden have been exiled to Siberia ?

This guy's got some crazy stories about Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Putin....
he seems pretty believable to me.

Exiling Steven Segal to Siberia seems a little harsh. Requiring him to take extensive acting lessons would be more appropriate.

I can think of no better place for Steven Segal and Snowden too, for that matter.

Exiling Steven Segal to Siberia seems a little harsh. Requiring him to take extensive acting lessons would be more appropriate.

I can think of no better place for Steven Segal and Snowden too, for that matter.

Snowden should be the National Security Advisor --Seagall is just some guy who got lucky with Kelly LeBrock for a short time.

Snowden should be the National Security Advisor --Seagall is just some guy who got lucky with Kelly LeBrock for a short time.

Segal is kind of a loudmouth, lying carnival barker self promoter, sleaz as well as a another Putin puffer. Snowden couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it and should be in jail. Hope he enjoys Siberia if that is truly the case.

And he beat her. He's an asshole.

Snowden couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it and should be in jail. Hope he enjoys Siberia if that is truly the case.
He exposed our governments' illegal, unconstitutional spying on all Americans and you're a complete nitwit if you actually believe he did something wrong.

The former NSA director who lied to Congress , James Clapper is one of those who actually should be locked up or sent to Siberia.

Last edited:
Snowden couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it and should be in jail. Hope he enjoys Siberia if that is truly the case.
He exposed our governments' illegal, unconstitutional spying on all Americans and you're a complete nitwit if you actually believe he did something wrong.

The former NSA director who lied to Congress , James Clapper is one of those who actually should be locked up or sent to Siberia.
Just going by the law, Angelo. He didn't report to higher authority or congress. He passed what he felt like passing to the world on his own volition. You can't have that and at some level you know it.

Just going by the law, Angelo. He didn't report to higher authority or congress. He passed what he felt like passing to the world on his own volition. You can't have that and at some level you know it.
Thomas Drake.

Sending that scumbag Segal to Siberia would be dangerous as the locals would be very likely to mistake him for a walrus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back