Student Walkout After Urinal Ban

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
So, let me get this straight,... They're banning urinals because not everybody who goes into the man's restroom pees standing up or something?

Honestly, this is in fact going too far. We need gender and the concept of it in order for it to matter. These anti-gender people are hurting trans people that want to be male.

When I was little I wanted to be a dog, but guess what? The animal fairy never came through for me

Honestly, this is in fact going too far. We need gender and the concept of it in order for it to matter. These anti-gender people are hurting trans people that want to be male.
These anti-gender people agreeing with biology (the science) is just over-the-top. Meanwhile, girls who feel like something they aren't are offended.. boo hoo

So, let me get this straight,... They're banning urinals because not everybody who goes into the man's restroom pees standing up or something?

the problem with a political system with only two voices.

Well piss on THEM!!!..( the urinal deniers)

Don't those bathrooms have toilets? Who shits in a urinal?
This guy. :omg:
R.7eacb918f4ea1cbc224cddc630fd7eb5

Agreed. A proper political system has only ONE voice. The voice of Right over Wrong. Period.

Like China with their one child policy, which they suddenly overturned after 30 years because it's destroying their population figures, they're having problems with too many elderly now and can't afford to pay their healthcare?

Or Zimbabwe and their massive inflation ALL THE TIME?

Like China with their one child policy, which they suddenly overturned after 30 years because it's destroying their population figures, they're having problems with too many elderly now and can't afford to pay their healthcare?

Or Zimbabwe and their massive inflation ALL THE TIME?
I would not suggest that either of those are examples of Right over Wrong. As I noted, it works when the one philosophy/ideology is Right over Weong

I would not suggest that either of those are examples of Right over Wrong. As I noted, it works when the one philosophy/ideology is Right over Weong

You wouldn't suggest absolute FUCK UPS as the difference between right and wrong? Why not?
When a country has only one voice, even when a business or anything else has only one voice, then it's only using a tiny percentage of it's intelligence to decide.
Even at work, the best way is usually found by speaking to people, getting everyone to talk, and then coming to a conclusion that a lot of people are happy with.

Who got a say in the one child policy? No one except the top people in the CCP. You have more than a billion people who were told they weren't worthy of even asking. Same in Zimbabwe.
No Philosophy or ideology is right. Look at Lenin, one of the first, if not the first person to run a county based on an ideology. Everything had to be seen through the eyes of the ideology, no matter how bad the ideology was at dealing with it, and the USSR suffered because of that.
Look at the USA, it had a Constitution based on the principles of Human Rights, HOWEVER it decided that these could be changed over time.
The only reason the US is suffering now is because people are unwilling to make the necessary chances because, quite frankly, the Reps and Dems have a kind of dictatorship with corruption and an inability to see trees for trees.

Wouldn't it be more inclusive for the New Hampshire schools to mandate urinals in the girls' bathrooms instead of banning them from the boys?

There are a lot of transgirls that prefer to urinate standing up, no?

Wouldn't it be more inclusive for the New Hampshire schools to mandate urinals in the girls' bathrooms instead of banning them from the boys?

There are a lot of transgirls that prefer to urinate standing up, no?
Especially if they've had an 'addadictomy'.

Especially if they've had an 'addadictomy'.

I think you are confused by the terms. Confused teenaged boys who think they are girls are "transgirls" who use the girls' room.

Those who had an addadictomy are transboys who would use the boys' room.

I think you are confused by the terms. Confused teenaged boys who think they are girls are "transgirls" who use the girls' room.

Those who had an addadictomy are transboys who would use the boys' room.
I stand corrected. :(

Forum List

Back