Students banned from opting out of LGBT education

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Most of the children can't even read or do math at a proficient level, government studies show. But victims of government schools across California will now be forced to endure extreme state-sponsored “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender” (LGBT) indoctrination, whether parents approve or not.
Students Banned From Opting Out of LGBT Education
===================================================================
Who in the hell does this school think it is , Oh I know Hitler. Who in the fk are they to force a child to learn this bs. If I were a parent at this pos school I'd yank my kid out of there so fast , and then refuse to pay their fkd up school taxes while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Most of the children can't even read or do math at a proficient level, government studies show. But victims of government schools across California will now be forced to endure extreme state-sponsored “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender” (LGBT) indoctrination, whether parents approve or not.
Who in the hell does this school think it is , Oh I know Hitler. Who in the fk are they to force a child to learn this bs. If I were a parent at this pos school I'd yank my kid out of there so fast , and then refuse to pay their fkd up school taxes while I'm at it.
It's illegal to teach deviant sexuality to children in school; even under the cloak of "anti-bullying". There are already sufficient anti-bullying programs in school so the ruse is to soften the minds of children to deviant sex under a false premise.

Follow the link in my signature to report this child abuse to the DOJ for prosecution.

Last edited:
Actual story: conservatives furious they can’t get schools to use textbooks that bash gay people and invoke the bible’s wrath

I support the heteros.

#HeteroPride.
Good for you, snowflake :itsok:
Thanks! You seem like a gay supporter. :)
More importantly, Blackflag seems like a supporter of teaching deviant sexuality to kids in school by force under the cloak of "anti-bullying".

Did we forget that under Obama, his gay education Czar Kevin Jennings had kids in school learning anal-fisting as "normal sexuality" until an outcry put a stop to it? I didn't forget and neither should voters...

Last edited:
I support the heteros.

#HeteroPride.
Good for you, snowflake :itsok:
Thanks! You seem like a gay supporter. :)
More importantly, Blackflag seems like a supporter of teaching deviant sexuality to kids in school by force under the cloak of "anti-bullying".

Did we forget that under Obama, his gay education Czar Kevin Jennings had kids in school learning anal-fisting as "normal sexuality" until an outcry put a stop to it? I didn't forget and neither should voters...
^ in the closet

Forum List

Back