Students vote to take down a pic of the Queen. Nobody cares

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.
Im guessing at least half those students are Africans.
Because Oxford is a hotbed of ethnic tensions. Clown.

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.
Hardly, Magdalen College has only about 10-15% of it's student population from BAME backgrounds. A large proportion of it's students come from Eton and Harrow. If the upper crust are getting the BLM message, there's hope for us yet.

Hardly, Magdalen College has only about 10-15% of it's student population from BAME backgrounds. A large proportion of it's students come from Eton and Harrow. If the upper crust are getting the BLM message, there's hope for us yet.
Its provoked this piece of nuttiness from the Daily Heil. Interesting to see that the guy behind it is an American.Commie bastards.

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

ANd by hopefully, I mean hopefully NOT.

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

Only a barbarian would think that a society breaking down, is a good thing.

Not if it's a "fascist regime!"

Fair enough. But in this case, Tommy and his ilk are, at best barbarians.

He has no chance of getting that. He aint no human being..

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

Which policy am I supporting dickhead ?

Which policy am I supporting dickhead ?

The various policies of political correctness that led to cops and social workers letting a massive rape and sex slave ring operate for years, because it was run by muslims.

IMO, the way that you feel no desire to protect your own young, ie the young of your people, makes you less than an ANMIAL.

You go to harm the babies of a fucking RAT, and it will try to bite you. YOU? You smile and pretend to not see.

Hard to believe after all your country gave to fight the Nazis, you just let them take over now.

"sounds like the complete collapse of your culture"..................over a picture being taken down........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"sounds like the complete collapse of your culture"..................over a picture being taken down........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of symbols, is not credible.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back