'Subpoena Kevin McCarthy If You Have To'; Democrats Urged To Bring Witnesses After Bombshell Report On Trump Call

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Update:

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), the lead House impeachment manager, said Saturday morning that his team will seek to subpoena Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) to testify before the Senate about her knowledge of a phone conversation between Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) that took place during the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol," Herrera Beutler said in a statement late Friday. "McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters. That's when, according to McCarthy, the president said, 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.'"

The Senate voted by a margin of 55-45 Saturday morning to open the door to calling witnesses.

This isn't going to go well.

Democrats are getting desperate in the attempt to prove Trump planned an insurrection obviously.
It might be a low brow and distasteful comment, but unfortunately for the Dems it has no relevance to wether Trump incited a mob that had already started their move before Trump even started his speech.

The Senate has no power to force anyone to testify.

Dems are in a panic because their case blew up in their faces. They got caught falsifying evidence and could get 20 years in jail if the Feds had the balls to prosecute the House Managers.

The problem is, and democrats are too stupid to realize this, is that KM won't say Trump planned this riot. All he can say is when I told him to stop it, he said no. He's not obligated to listen to KM on anything and it doesn't prove what the charge is, planning an insurrection.

If he would have been charged with dereliction of duty, that's a whole 'nuther ball game. But you can't say he didn't try to stop it so he planned it. That's not true. All the evidence shows is that at worst, Trump didn't do enough to stop it. But lets not get into the fact that capital security falls on Pelosis lap as her responsibility, not Trumps.

Update:

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), the lead House impeachment manager, said Saturday morning that his team will seek to subpoena Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) to testify before the Senate about her knowledge of a phone conversation between Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) that took place during the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol," Herrera Beutler said in a statement late Friday. "McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters. That's when, according to McCarthy, the president said, 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.'"

The Senate voted by a margin of 55-45 Saturday morning to open the door to calling witnesses.

The "kangaroo" trial is already a failure after they have been exposed in manufacturing/altering evidence and exposed for making a lie about what Representative Lee said.

This is clearly a political attack on Trump.

Democrats are getting desperate in the attempt to prove Trump planned an insurrection obviously.
It might be a low brow and distasteful comment, but unfortunately for the Dems it has no relevance to wether Trump incited a mob that had already started their move before Trump even started his speech.
From what I understand.....Trump tweeted during the early hours of this riot....and because of that...Twitter shut down his account. I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity. Trump called for peace and did exactly what they claim he didn't do....and because he did it....Twitter and Facebook closed his accounts in an draconian act of censorship. Television wouldn't cover anything he said.....and they wanted to isolate him....prevent him from doing anything.

I would like them to subpoena WH staff and aids to testify what Trump was doing while the attacks were ongoing and what he was saying. Also, who was urging him to do something.

Agreed. I also want them to call Maryland governor Larry Hogan, to testify that he was ready to send in the national guard, but was refused by Trumps Secretary of Defense.

"I was ready, willing and able to immediately deploy [National Guard] to the Capitol, however we were repeatedly denied approval to do so," Hogan said.

The problem is, and democrats are too stupid to realize this, is that KM won't say Trump planned this riot. All he can say is when I told him to stop it, he said no. He's not obligated to listen to KM on anything and it doesn't prove what the charge is, planning an insurrection.

If he would have been charged with dereliction of duty, that's a whole 'nuther ball game. But you can't say he didn't try to stop it so he planned it. That's not true. All the evidence shows is that at worst, Trump didn't do enough to stop it. But lets not get into the fact that capital security falls on Pelosis lap as her responsibility, not Trumps.

It relates to the Defense position that Trump wanted a peaceful and patriotic protest.

If that is true, why did he do nothing when it became obvious the protest was anything but peaceful?

How are they desperate? The one losing it this morning was trump's lawyer.

These "surprise moves" were probably calculated from the start.

Americans must know, it's not just your domestic population who are asking "is this what is on top of mind of U.S citizens during a pandemic and rise of China"? All of this seems like a lot of noise and deflection from the important concerns that a new administration should be dealing with.

I've watched exactly zero seconds of this second impeachment. The guy isn't even in office. Only CNN and MSNBC wet their pants over this theatre. They are the same fools who also cheer whenever China steals another U.S industry.

Last edited:
I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity.

The President of the US is incapable of communicating without Twitter?

Trump was sending tweets before, during and after the mob attack on Congress. He called them patriots and said he loved them.

The Last Refuge

House Impeachment Managers Manipulated Evidence and Created Fake Tweets

Posted on February 12, 2021 by Sundance

Excerpt:

During the defense segment of the impeachment testimony today President Trump’s attorney David Schoen exposed the House Managers creating false evidence and manufacturing false witness. Obviously they were able to do this because there was no due process in the House impeachment assembly. It was/is pure Alinsky politics.

LINK

I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity.

Trump was sending tweets before, during and after the mob attack on Congress. He called them patriots and said he loved them.

The RCMP in Canada sent out tweets to warn citizens during a gunmans attacked that killed I believe 19 people.

Social media is the modern form of communication. Maybe twitter is also responsible for all of this? Their creepy looking CEO should be called as a witness.

It relates to the Defense position that Trump wanted a peaceful and patriotic protest.

If that is true, why did he do nothing when it became obvious the protest was anything but peaceful?

Why didn't Pelosi? Shes in charge of capitol security.

Why didn't Pelosi? Shes in charge of capitol security.

She may be called as a witness...

One can draw an inference that someone who doesn't want to STOP an action, wanted that action to START.

It's what they said of democrats that didn't call for the stop to BLM protests.

The RCMP in Canada sent out tweets to warn citizens during a gunmans attacked that killed I believe 19 people.

Social media is the modern form of communication. Maybe twitter is also responsible for all of this? Their creepy looking CEO should be called as a witness.
Trump sent tweets before, during and after the attacks.
He lost his privileges the next day

Do you think the Governments ability to communicate depends on Twitter?

Update:

They should have burned the place to ground, then we could start over!!

Democrats have become delusional from having total control of the media. They're making assholes out of themselves and they think that the fake news will rescue them. Ds need to be smart enough to do as the old saying says. "When you're in a hole, stop digging". I guess this is the kind of decisions you get when you combine so many worn out 80 year old brains with so many young, undeveloped brains. It was never going to turn out good unless you're a big fan of riots.

Forum List

Back