Sullivan in China: 12 hours of meetings zero agreements, China tells America "Taiwan is the red line", China blocks resupplies from Philippines

There's the crux pk

all conflict has some sort of underlying economic motivation

methinks i'm reading it from the more savvy posters here

<kudos> :cool:

But that pertro$$ just turned into a BRIC$$$

the implications will follow......

~S~
Americans will be a certain percentage permanently poorer. :(
Across the board, everybody.

Now this has been multiple meetings of U.S officials with China, in China. To the Communists this conveys that the U.S is in the inferior position, traveling there with hopes of appeasement (as if the last 20 years have borne fruit).

In comparison, Chinese delegates have reached out multiple times to Trumps team without success. Trump is out of the gates letting them know "if I win the election, America is going to be the Big Dog in this relationship".

They know Trump will reassemble the special cyber operation he funded which focused on China through the CIA and military. They know he will add significant funding to counter China in the murky spyworld.

China was in the tank for Biden this was clear. I can't imagine anything but giddiness of a Harris/Walz presidency. In fact, this may have been their objective for a couple of years after Biden showed himself to be a little too tough on them.

With the glowing reviews by MSM and their owners. I almost start to feel that they want WWIII. Somehow they see profits if America has to interject militarily in the South China Sea, I don't know. Japan, Philippines and the island chains are at risk.

Clinton, Bush and Obama were all very weak on China which really put us in this mess. These people see dollar signs around every corner but never danger, even when dealing with Communists. Biden has applied some good efforts but the constant outreach without reward is a bit troubling.

'Stop spreading false narratives': China warns Sullivan to stop colluding with Taiwan during Beijing visit

China blocks Philippine resupply mission to Escoda Shoal
the chinese know fake jake is one of the biggest liars in the business. They can't trust him

Factionalism is more likely the future. "One world government" is a fantasy of people who fear nationalism. A fantasy that would only bring disaster.
A fantasy that some people are actively trying to bring to fruition worldwide.
That new guy in the UK, for instance.

A fantasy that some people are actively trying to bring to fruition worldwide.
That new guy in the UK, for instance.

If it ever could happen, it would last about half and hour before the "one world" broke into a thousand little ones who would promptly start killing each other. A careful what you wish for situation.

Forum List

Back