Super Nintendo

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, i create this thread for the one you like the old game...you may collect them like me :)

And a lot more

The Gamer's Free Will

Super Nintendo paved the way I think for the graphics-interface found in the user-friendly Xbox system/games, even though the Wii never really capitalized on the new age consumer demand for action-oriented graphics.

NHL games are simply thrilling on the Xbox and that's because of its user-friendly gameplay experience (reminiscent of Super Nintendo!). When people ask me about the awesomely-uplifting Super Nintendo and if I'm depressed about modern skill-obsessed game-design and gameplay, I simply direct them to the player-welcoming NHL games on the Xbox, so they can enjoy the thrill of playing with Penguins titan Sidney Crosby and not be too worried about whether or not they know anything about ice hockey.

This is also how I cheer myself up about any decline in the quality of audience-sympathetic comic book films (with the flood of comic book-adapted films in Hollywood right now which simply do not compare to our beloved Christopher Reeve Superman films or Tim Burton Batman films!).

So if you're depressed about those happy Super Nintendo days (and games like Legend of Zelda and Andre Agassi Tennis) behind too much behind us, check out NHL 14 on the Xbox, and I guarantee you'll feel better...

====

CROSBY: Are you jealous of Gates/Microsoft for developing the Xbox?
JOBS: No, I'm proud of the achievements of my user-friendly iMacs and iPads.
CROSBY: Many Nintendo fans were disappointed in the Wii.
JOBS: That's because Xbox games (and even Playstation games) are more exciting.
CROSBY: Do you think modern video games are too skill-oriented?
JOBS: Well, Nintendo made gamers feel the simple delight of fantastic worlds...
CROSBY: Do you like NHL games on Xbox?
JOBS: Yes, I do! The user-friendly gameplay experience makes me feel close to the action!
CROSBY: I like to think people from all ethnic background will enjoy NHL 14 on the Xbox!
JOBS: Yeah, you're on the cover of that one, right? Haha, well, all Americans enjoy 'user-friendly' tech/toys.
CROSBY: Do you think Xbox is doing for sports fanfare things that Super Nintendo could not?
JOBS: Old Nintendo games such as Tecmo Bowl simply did not boast the same 'realism swagger.'
CROSBY: Should people purchase old Xbox games on eBay?
JOBS: Yes, if you're a 'video game anthropologist,' then you'll benefit from such eBay sales!

====

nhl.jpg

Forum List

Back