Supernatural

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Anyone else here thrilled with the series, especially with the beginning of season 9?

I absolutely love the series, the brother's bond, and all the baddies including the Leviathan–Dick Roman. Crowley has his humorous moments, but he's not as intimidating as Azazel, Lilith, Dick, Eve, Abaddon, Alistair, Raphael, and Lucifer. He is rather cunning, though.

The ending of the last episode of season 8 with the falling angels and the epic background music reignited my love of Supernatural. What a way to leave an impact of a cliff-hanger.

Who else digs this awesome series?

Anyone else here thrilled with the series, especially with the beginning of season 9?

I absolutely love the series, the brother's bond, and all the baddies including the Leviathan–Dick Roman. Crowley has his humorous moments, but he's not as intimidating as Azazel, Lilith, Dick, Eve, Abaddon, Alistair, Raphael, and Lucifer. He is rather cunning, though.

The ending of the last episode of season 8 with the falling angels and the epic background music reignited my love of Supernatural. What a way to leave an impact of a cliff-hanger.

Who else digs this awesome series?

Just by coincidence I wanted to post a thread today about this series. I think I still will.

I love this show and have watched it on Netflix over the past couple years.

I think it's a little over the hill--its finest episodes came in the first 5 seasons.

But I'm still watching it.

Forum List

Back