Supplements

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
According to the CBS Overnight News, supplements are not regulated by the FDA and anything can be put into a supplement, which include anything harmful.

Tell that to Captain America ... America's Original Performance Enhancing Drugs Super Hero.

il_570xN.3715586826_1is0.jpg

According to the CBS Overnight News, supplements are not regulated by the FDA and anything can be put into a supplement, which include anything harmful.

In other news, the stuff the FDA endorses to go into experimental "vaccines" has probably killed a bunch of people and they are covering it up. So there's that.

In other news, the stuff the FDA endorses to go into experimental "vaccines" has probably killed a bunch of people and they are covering it up. So there's that.
now Novavax has a protein-based vaccine for Covid. they want to use old vaccine technology on this new virus. next, the CDC will want everyone to get the Covid vaccine every month. ridiculous!

Select your vitamins but dont become a pill factory. I take Niacin and B12 regularly for weight control, circulation improvement and spinal / nerve function.

I found a new all-in-one supplement called Super B Complex with Vitamin C that includes a healthy dose of Niacin and Vitamin B. One pill is better than two I suppose especially when it has all these other essentials.

Forum List

Back