Supporting Member

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I see people who are "supporting members", I think this is a first rate forum that let's you speak your mind and does not censor people or ban people, and I'm receptive to donating some money to keep it open.

So, is there an FAQ on how this is done, and what support levels there are?

I see people who are "supporting members", I think this is a first rate forum that let's you speak your mind and does not censor people or ban people, and I'm receptive to donating some money to keep it open.

Click on your forum name at right top corner, the rest is obvious.

Didn't you just tell me in another thread to not share links at twitter or GAB because there are "enough Qanon nuts here"? I guess that means conservatives are not supposed to speak their minds here...just liberals?

Didn't you just tell me in another thread to not share links at twitter or GAB because there are "enough Qanon nuts here"? I guess that means conservatives are not supposed to speak their minds here...just liberals?

Honey, no one is censoring anyone. Nowhere did I say that anyone shouldn't be able to speak their minds.

Is this not you? Why yes. It is. Post # 24 and my response in #25.

I have been censored frequently and have been banned on several occasions for one week at a time for opposing Muslim men gang raping children, so this place DOES censor and ban people.

Many people here who oppose Islamic atrocities have been censored.

Forum List

Back