Supreme Court sides with private schools.

It gives parents the opportunity to get their children out of failed public schools.

Gives white parents an opportunity to flee minority districts
The irony...the initial premise of "school choice" was for poor families in crappy schools to have a choice, but by far those utilizing it are wealthier suburbanites wanting tax payers to subsidize private schooling. I oppose that unless the school is truly a failing school academically.
You mean like prep schools? Yeah, that's not what I had in mind when I heard about it.

..but it says they disbanded the ''entire program''
...are they getting tax credits if they send their kids to private schools? how does it work?

It gives parents the opportunity to get their children out of failed public schools.

And why would you think that they need to do that ????? Be specific now, because you said it, and now I'm going to hold your race baiting ace to it. Now proceed you agitating leftist racist from hell.

You mean POOR minority districts. Who else flees poor minority districts when they have the means to do so? Be honest for a change instead of pulling the race lever.

Here's a clue because I know you won't touch this with a ten foot pole. How many black people remain in poor minority districts after they become wealthy? Again, be honest for a change.

Last edited:

You mean POOR minority districts. Who else flees poor minority districts when they have the means to do so? Be honest for a change instead of pulling the race lever.

Here's a clue because I know you won't touch this with a ten foot pole. How many black people remain in poor minority districts after they become wealthy? Again, be honest for a change.
Well, that resulted in a chorus of crickets.

I can't believe it was a 5-4 ruling. This was a no brainier.

It is unfortunate that those who generally rule against discrimination ruled for discrimination.
Discriminating against Christians is the hallmark of the fascist leftwingers.

Now your tax dollars can go to credits for private Muslim schools. Thanks for your support.
You insinuating that Muslims are bad people ??? Yes you are.

I can't believe it was a 5-4 ruling. This was a no brainier.

It is unfortunate that those who generally rule against discrimination ruled for discrimination.
Discriminating against Christians is the hallmark of the fascist leftwingers.

Now your tax dollars can go to credits for private Muslim schools. Thanks for your support.

actually in this case it goes to the parents to help pay to send their children to a school of their choice, secular, Muslim, Catholic, or even Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Well, given COVID-19, this will be funding of religious home schooling. It seems ironic how conservatives are demanding that kids return to school after touting the virtues of home schooling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back