Survivor. Are you watching?

:thup:

Looks like ginscpy is watching the same version I am! :D

Major-league A-hole.

I hope Sulu wins Celebrity Apprentice.

I didn't even know George Takei was gay until years after Star Trek went off the air.

Doens't wear it on his sleeve like Colton......

Yes, I'm seeing a Colton who may wear his feelings on his sleeve, but may not be the needy freak we initially thought he might be. The kid showed some smarts and gumption in this last episode and may in deed prove to be a factor.

"Sulu" has also emerged as one of my early favorites on Apprentice and I could care less whether he is gay or not.

Lots of the winners of Survivor are the ones who stay under the radar - don't get involved in politics.

Like in the last one.

Winning immunity challenges is the big thing.

Interesting how the short guy has never once been quoted on the show.

Like he is invisible.

Cocky Matt is gone! Woot woot!

And no Redemption Island.

Pobrecito Matt. :eusa_angel:

You must be watching a different show. Up until today its been all about the women and the gay dude. Very little time on the camera for anyone else. If anything he displayed confidence with the exception of the rooster comment.

Like usual tribes decimate the strong players first then wonder why the get destroyed post merge. It's like the minute they set foot on the islands they lose all common sense.

Maybe we ARE watching a different show. In the one I'm watching, Matt set himself up as cock o' the walk at the very beginning. I didn't believe he could be taken out that early. I'm impressed that Colton's alliance had the guts to do that and not just take out one of his satellites.

If you go that route, you've got to take out the top guy. If you don't, he'll keep fighting and might come back. This way the rest clearly see the writing on the wall and should fall in line. Taking out a strong guy doesn't mean as much when it's men against women, no offense, and there's no guarantee he's going to be on your tribe, if there's a switch.

No but I am listening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4&ob=av3e]Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger - YouTube[/ame]

You must be watching a different show. Up until today its been all about the women and the gay dude. Very little time on the camera for anyone else. If anything he displayed confidence with the exception of the rooster comment.

Like usual tribes decimate the strong players first then wonder why the get destroyed post merge. It's like the minute they set foot on the islands they lose all common sense.

Maybe we ARE watching a different show. In the one I'm watching, Matt set himself up as cock o' the walk at the very beginning. I didn't believe he could be taken out that early. I'm impressed that Colton's alliance had the guts to do that and not just take out one of his satellites.

If you go that route, you've got to take out the top guy. If you don't, he'll keep fighting and might come back. This way the rest clearly see the writing on the wall and should fall in line. Taking out a strong guy doesn't mean as much when it's men against women, no offense, and there's no guarantee he's going to be on your tribe, if there's a switch.

No offense taken! I was sort of thinking that too. They obviously have a lot of muscle in reserve. So unless Matt was a brilliant puzzle solver, say, he didn't offer much.

Anyway, I'm glad the girls managed to salvage a little pride and I'm glad Matt is gone. The game just got interesting! ( :

Major-league A-hole.

I didn't even know George Takei was gay until years after Star Trek went off the air.

You missed that MAJOR very public row with William Shatner over Shatner's not going to the gay wedding?

Major-league A-hole.

You missed that MAJOR very public row with William Shatner over Shatner's not going to the gay wedding?

I heard that on on Star Trek everybody hated Shatners guts.

Others say that is PURE BUNK.

Which is true?

Matt couldn't believe it when he got voted out. Most of them are expecting it.

And no Redemption Island BULLSHIT to save his ASS.

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the coolest part.

When Nina was voted out instead of Kat I was kinda sad there was no Redemption.

But when it was Matt, hehehehehehe.

Yeah, what were his last words? Something to the effect that at least he now had the opportunity to use the power he had accumulated????

No Redemption Island, but is Jeff lying about sending people home? Remember Season 7 and the Outcast tribe? They haven't tried that since and nobody is even thinking about it anymore. Time to bring it back, if you really want to screw with them. :eek:

Colton is starting to remind me of a lizard.

That's not a moral comment. It's physical. The slow, smug move he makes with his neck looks sort of reptilian.

Colton and the idiots following him are single handidly the dumbest players to ever play the game. And my initial impression of Colton was spot on. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Snob bigotted republican fag. Who knew such a creature existed.

I bet the producers will find a way to put him and his hatred in its place.

"drop your buffs and let's pick new tribes" <-------- my guess

Colton and the idiots following him are single handidly the dumbest players to ever play the game. And my initial impression of Colton was spot on. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Snob bigotted republican fag. Who knew such a creature existed.

I doubt it.

They let us know his party because THAT made good TV. To punish him for providing them good TV ... lol ... doesn't seem likely.

I doubt it.

They let us know his party because THAT made good TV. To punish him for providing them good TV ... lol ... doesn't seem likely.

And letting him spew his hatred for blacks is also good tv?

Jeff: Do you have any black people in your life?
Colton: Yes, my housekeeper.

His power will be nullified, watch it happen over the next two weeks.

I doubt it.

What hatred? What spewing? At least with regard to blacks.

Bill is the one who brought race up, pretty much out of the blue, and as you noted just now Jeff is the one who asked the question - generating the TV. Edit to add: I remember the ghetto comment from earlier, so I guess Colton did bring race up in a way. But that doesn't make me think that producers will try to hustle him off for the honor of the show.

If Colton leaves, my guess is that he'll do it through his own hubris - perhaps by not playing an idol when he should - not because the producers engineer it to "put him in his place".

Last edited:
I doubt it.

What hatred? What spewing? At least with regard to blacks.

Bill is the one who brought race up, pretty much out of the blue, and as you noted just now Jeff is the one who asked the question - generating the TV. Edit to add: I remember the ghetto comment earlier. So I guess Colton did bring it up in a way. But that doesn't make me think that producers will try to hustle him off for the honor of the show.

If Colton leaves, my guess is that he'll do it through his own hubris - perhaps by not playing an idol when he should - not because the producers engineer it to "put him in his place".

You clearly didn't pay any attention. Bill didn't have any input until after the gay boy ranted about rebel flags, trailers, his life at the country clubs and how he doesn't associate with any of those kinds of people with the exception of his maid (who is the ONLY black person he associates with) The kid is an intolerant punk. And the irony of it is his own minority status but he is too full of himself to care. So full of himself in fact that he risked the game for every man in his tribe just so he could have his way.

Tarzan simply said stop he had heard enough about race!

If you can defend this kid, his words and actions then you're no better than he is.

And I didn't say he would be gone. I inferred that the producers will mix it up to remove his power.

Forum List

Back