Survivor. Are you watching?

I'll miss Colton just for the entertainment factor of the drama queen routines. Do I have any respect or admiration for Colton? Absolutely not. What a putz! I wonder how he snagged such a great guy as his partner appears to be?

Have you ever seen Jeff go off on a player like he did on Colton when Colton quit though? I had read somewhere that he really didn't want Colton back because he thought Colton faked an illness to quit the first time. But he got overruled by the producers.

So John and Candice will have to go toe to toe on Redemption Island next week. That is one nightmare (for them) I hadn't considered. Will she throw the challenge to keep him in the game? Who knows?

Tyson's shoulder is iffy though. Watching a clip with him meeting with the doctor and Jeff after the challenge, he admits he is a liability to his tribe now as his shoulder is not going to heal sufficiently for him to be of much use in the challenges or any kind of physical threat for the remainder of this series. His injury renders his arm essentially useless. But he's staying in for now--he said at least he won't be viewed as a physical threat.

The very first person to quit (I can't remember the name) from many seasons ago, Jeff was kind of pissed of then. Commenting how so many people tryout for the show and you just give up and called the person a quitter. I just wish I could remember who and what season it was.

I'll miss Colton just for the entertainment factor of the drama queen routines. Do I have any respect or admiration for Colton? Absolutely not. What a putz! I wonder how he snagged such a great guy as his partner appears to be?

Have you ever seen Jeff go off on a player like he did on Colton when Colton quit though? I had read somewhere that he really didn't want Colton back because he thought Colton faked an illness to quit the first time. But he got overruled by the producers.

So John and Candice will have to go toe to toe on Redemption Island next week. That is one nightmare (for them) I hadn't considered. Will she throw the challenge to keep him in the game? Who knows?

Tyson's shoulder is iffy though. Watching a clip with him meeting with the doctor and Jeff after the challenge, he admits he is a liability to his tribe now as his shoulder is not going to heal sufficiently for him to be of much use in the challenges or any kind of physical threat for the remainder of this series. His injury renders his arm essentially useless. But he's staying in for now--he said at least he won't be viewed as a physical threat.

Jeff always goes off on quitters. Its the only thing that pisses him off really. Look on you tube for clips.

Not kidding. :redface:

I liked him when he first came on and he had to befriend the women because the men were kinda ignoring him, but then he turned - he became friends with contestant Alicia Rosa and began attacking another player, merciless, and I lost all respect for him.

His attitude in the new season didn't surprise me at all. He's a spoiled kid who was given a great opportunity and blew it off as of no consequence. There are many people more deserving that are wanting to be on Survivor, I can understand why Jeff didn't want him back to begin with. I'm surprised that his boyfriend, so nice, is able to put up with his behavior.

Yeah, I hated how his game degraded from sad to bad to worse.

I still kept hoping he would turn it around.

I was rooting for Brandon Hantz the same way.

Oh well. Not going to happen now.

I just want that ass Culpepper voted off. What they should do is go after his wife to piss him off. That is what he does.

I just want that ass Culpepper voted off. What they should do is go after his wife to piss him off. That is what he does.

You would think, but it seems that like other noobs, they'll go on trusting him and voting everyone off, until there's only him left.

If the new guys keep losing, past history suggests there will be a reshuffle. That should throw a wrench in Culpepper's game.

The previews tried to make it look like Culpepper might be in trouble, so that probably means he's safe for at least another week.

If the new guys keep losing, past history suggests there will be a reshuffle. That should throw a wrench in Culpepper's game.

The previews tried to make it look like Culpepper might be in trouble, so that probably means he's safe for at least another week.

That's what I don't get. Don't these guys realize that there will be a merge? And unless they keep their own tribe strong, they will be in a small minority when the merge occurs and they will have NO CHANCE to make it to the final three? No chance that they will have a friendly jury?

That's what I don't get. Don't these guys realize that there will be a merge? And unless they keep their own tribe strong, they will be in a small minority when the merge occurs and they will have NO CHANCE to make it to the final three? No chance that they will have a friendly jury?

I know. You would think that something would register if they watched any of the previous Survivor programs. Brad is just too full of himself and thinks he knows how to play better than anyone else, including his wife. He may already be in trouble.

No, after a few episodes of the first season, I knew it was not something I would enjoy. Too exhilarating and unreal.

I do really like The Voice. There is some good talent there and I like the judges. It is mostly singing and not a lot of hoopla in between singers.

Pretty good episode. Brad was a good sport there at the end. Recognized he did it to himself.

But if you were Brad, how much would you look forward to going to Redemption Island and confronting Candice AND John? :)

That is why I know he is full of crap.

By the way, tonight is a reminder of why I love this show. I Caleb kid is a hero! Nice job sir. Oh and good on the girls for going with him. I swear, I screamed in my damn living room. :redface:

No part of that ouster was pleasant which makes it all the cooler that he was nice.

His professional sports career was good preparation for that. Play hard. Accept the outcome gracefully.

No, after a few episodes of the first season, I knew it was not something I would enjoy. Too exhilarating and unreal.

I do really like The Voice. There is some good talent there and I like the judges. It is mostly singing and not a lot of hoopla in between singers.

Excellent post. :confused:

Forum List

Back