Survivor. Are you watching?

These people are idiots. Tina won before. Her daughter is with her, who is totally worthless in challenges. Why are they following Tina's lead? VOTE HER or her worthless daughter OUT. Laura B has nobody. Her mate is gone. Monika has nobody. HER mate is out. Why are they not targeting the partners???? The one ruining that tribe is Tina.

Yep! They're so worried about Vytas joining up with Aras, and here Tina is already joined up with her daughter. But, I think Laura B made a dumb move of going and telling Vytas that he was the target that night without first talking to the others. Taking the lead always puts a target on your own back and that is why she is now out.

I don't get the hatred for the football player. He seemed likeable enough to me.

Hatred? Not liking someone doesn't equate to hate. He was arrogant, bossy, and a control freak. He also back-stabbed someone that trusted him, which seem a little selfish considering his team was losing every challenge and they needed John's strength. The fact that he was a former football player doesn't mean anything on Survivor - it's how well you are able to get along with others while being productive to the team, helping win challenges and not just thinking about yourself, especially at the very beginning, when it's more team play as opposed to individual play, which comes later.

Brad wasn't very good at some of those points. He showed his selfish side when he insisted they voted Marissa off, instead of weak Ciera, just to get back at Gervase. He was willing to hurt his own team just to gain some self satisfaction over having lost the first challenge.

In other words he played the game. He then got played and took it like a good sport.

Well, I don't consider acting like the boss as "playing the game" - and that is what he did. If he had watched previous Survivor programs, he should have known that trying to be the leader is a big risk, especially if you don't have charisma to go along with it, and he didn't, and he's out.

It's merge time. The girls squandered their advantage. Odds say they have minimal input into who goes after this.

Getting rid of Vytas wasn't going to get them much advantage, there are still a lot more males on the other team than there are women. I think John will probably be coming back next week, I think he has a good chance of beating Laura M at the next competition and that will probably mean "adios" to the girls. Ciera has stayed on much longer than she needed to, as well as Tina's daughter. It will be interesting next week.

These people are idiots. Tina won before. Her daughter is with her, who is totally worthless in challenges. Why are they following Tina's lead? VOTE HER or her worthless daughter OUT. Laura B has nobody. Her mate is gone. Monika has nobody. HER mate is out. Why are they not targeting the partners???? The one ruining that tribe is Tina.

Yep! They're so worried about Vytas joining up with Aras, and here Tina is already joined up with her daughter. But, I think Laura B made a dumb move of going and telling Vytas that he was the target that night without first talking to the others. Taking the lead always puts a target on your own back and that is why she is now out.

Laura B needs to grow a pair. I would have gave them hell for getting all whiney cuz I told someone I liked that he was next. Who says anyone needs to "discuss" with the others? Tina? And just who does Tina think she is? Brad?

Laura B is too wimpy. Go out with a bang, says I.

Laura B needs to grow a pair. I would have gave them hell for getting all whiney cuz I told someone I liked that he was next. Who says anyone needs to "discuss" with the others? Tina? And just who does Tina think she is? Brad?
In real life that would be what was needed, but in Survivor, it's not about being brave and speaking your mind, is about saying what gets you further, and I could see where the others interpreted her tattling to Vytas as trying to position herself as the "good" person who didn't want him off but was going along with the others, so in case he ends up on the jury, and she ends up as a finalist, he won't hate her. I can understand their voting her out. If she's good, she'll win at Redemption island and come back, but otherwise, she'll go home.

Laura B is too wimpy. Go out with a bang, says I.
Well, she realized she over stepped her bounds and there wasn't much she could say in her own defense.

She won't win in redemption island. Pretty sure she is next to go. She just isn't good enough in competitions. Which is why she needs to rat everyone out as much as possible at the next one so everyone knows who does what.

She won't win in redemption island. Pretty sure she is next to go. She just isn't good enough in competitions. Which is why she needs to rat everyone out as much as possible at the next one so everyone knows who does what.

Yeah, the other team wanted to know who was in charge - she needs to tell them Monica, so they can send her packing right off the bat.

Tina sure is playing "the boss".
I wish she would get blindsided soon.

She is the ultimate weak player. She actually won, but its obvious she is weak. (Look at her second season and how fast they got rid of her.)

There is no way she will do well this year. Her or her worthless daughter. Go Calib (even though I hate his boyfriend.)

I like Caleb, but so far, I'm rooting for John. I hope he wins next week and is able to return to the game, and maybe won't get voted out this time.

I like Caleb, but so far, I'm rooting for John. I hope he wins next week and is able to return to the game, and maybe won't get voted out this time.

I really want someone to win who actually needs, not wants the money. He AND his wife are doctors.

I dont want anyone who won any reality show before or are ex football players/lawyers.

By the way, Kat and her boyfriend are not a real couple. No way.

I'm not sure who I am rooting for so far. I kinda like John. He is a truly nice guy. But I gotta see more from him before I am sure.

I like Caleb..sorta. Kinda hard to feel real trusting on him with him KNOWING what his boyfriend is truly like and still engaged to him. Birds of a feather sorta thing.

Cat is gonna lose Hayden. She is just too needy. He will tire of her soon.

I didn't remember that John was a doctor. I hope someone who really needs the money wins too. But not if they are icky, lol.

I really want someone to win who actually needs, not wants the money. He AND his wife are doctors.

I dont want anyone who won any reality show before or are ex football players/lawyers.

I know, and I would ordinarily want someone that needs it to win it more than someone who wants it, but it's a game and the one with the best survival skills should win it regardless of whether they need it or not.

I wouldn't want one that won it before to win, but if the players are not smart enough to take them out, then they deserve it.

And what do you mean Kat and her boyfriend are not a real couple? Didn't seem like she is very secure in that relationship, she asked if he "was going to break up with her because she got voted out" - how dumb is that?

Yay! Glad they voted Aras out. Just sad it wasn't permanent and instead he's off to the Redemption Island.

Oh well, that will keep things interesting.

Yay! Glad they voted Aras out. Just sad it wasn't permanent and instead he's off to the Redemption Island.

I was disappointed to see John go....but I kinda knew when I saw what the challenge was going to be that he would probably be the first one to fall. I had a feeling Laura M would win it because she is so determined.

I don't know about Aras, I wasn't rooting for him, I kinda like his brother more, and I don't really care if he comes back or not....I just never developed any opinion about him.

Now that John is gone, I'm kinda favoring Hayden, but he's so young and trusting, I'm not sure the more experienced ones won't eat him up alive!

The one I'm really disliking more and more is Tyson.

I was disappointed to see John go....but I kinda knew when I saw what the challenge was going to be that he would probably be the first one to fall. I had a feeling Laura M would win it because she is so determined.

I don't know about Aras, I wasn't rooting for him, I kinda like his brother more, and I don't really care if he comes back or not....I just never developed any opinion about him.

Now that John is gone, I'm kinda favoring Hayden, but he's so young and trusting, I'm not sure the more experienced ones won't eat him up alive!

The one I'm really disliking more and more is Tyson.

I'm with you there about Tyson...I wish he would get voted out. Blindsided of course so he doesn't get the chance to use the immunity idol.

I know, and I would ordinarily want someone that needs it to win it more than someone who wants it, but it's a game and the one with the best survival skills should win it regardless of whether they need it or not.

I wouldn't want one that won it before to win, but if the players are not smart enough to take them out, then they deserve it.

And what do you mean Kat and her boyfriend are not a real couple? Didn't seem like she is very secure in that relationship, she asked if he "was going to break up with her because she got voted out" - how dumb is that?

Well. Does anybody really think Kat was brought back due to her intelligence and competence? :)

Well. Does anybody really think Kat was brought back due to her intelligence and competence? :)

I guess that's why completely out, now! :)

Forum List

Back