Survivor. Are you watching?

Okay, now I'm certain the purple rock is next week after reading the preview promos, but that makes me wonder what happens tonight. It has to be a tie between the old contestants and the surviving partners, which means one of Ciera, Katie, Caleb or Hayden goes this time. And that means somebody flips this episode and/or is idoled out.

I just can't see how a tie breaks down unless all this unfolds. Who is sent to RI this week could be either Ciera or Caleb, or anyone else that has been seen as "playing both sides". I'm almost 100% sure Tyson throws caution to the win, and draws a rock with his comments about being at the mercy of fate when he was the last to pick a buff at the swap. Either he is going to burn his idol tonight or gives it to an alliance member and takes a rock next week.

One of the most interesting episodes I've ever seen. Thoughtful players thinking deeply about the trust issue. A couple of things which seemed like unwise moves but in the end a really good study in trust.

Oy. Why am I NOT surprised that katie AGAIN loses a challenge? Why are they keeping her? All of them are playing HARD.....even Ciera....but Katie? Just a damn blob, doing nothing. Argggg.
And that RI episode where the moms ganged up on whatshisface...i don't blame him for being peeved and not wanting to hug Laura M. Then again...Laura M. may have just helped Tina win a million bucks again with that stupid move in helping her.

Keeping a blob is good at this stage.

Gotta weigh whether you think anyone besides her mother would give her a jury vote. But in general, it's good to keep blobs after the merge. You want a blob with you at final 3.

One of the most interesting episodes I've ever seen. Thoughtful players thinking deeply about the trust issue. A couple of things which seemed like unwise moves but in the end a really good study in trust.

And Laura M also knows that challenge after challenge, the odds are in her favor beating Tina than in beating a young, strong guy. If he had stayed and Tina went, LauraM might have had to face two young strong guys in a challenge that she wouldn't have an advantage in.

And then there's always the strategy of making it to the end without making so many enemies on the jury that you can't possibly win the jury vote. Tina is better liked and now has reason to vote for LauraM later.

And Laura M also knows that challenge after challenge, the odds are in her favor beating Tina than in beating a young, strong guy. If he had stayed and Tina went, LauraM might have had to face two young strong guys in a challenge that she wouldn't have an advantage in.

And then there's always the strategy of making it to the end without making so many enemies on the jury that you can't possibly win the jury vote. Tina is better liked and now has reason to vote for LauraM later.

I dont blame Laura M for helping Tina. She is useless and easly beatable so why not help her win the challenges.

I just hope both of their useless daughters get voted off soon though. I am not sure who I DONT like more, those useless daughters or Monica. (I really dont like Monika but I have to give her props for being so physical.)

Oy. Why am I NOT surprised that katie AGAIN loses a challenge? Why are they keeping her? All of them are playing HARD.....even Ciera....but Katie? Just a damn blob, doing nothing. Argggg.
And that RI episode where the moms ganged up on whatshisface...i don't blame him for being peeved and not wanting to hug Laura M. Then again...Laura M. may have just helped Tina win a million bucks again with that stupid move in helping her.

Yeah, I hated that Laura M was helping Tina, I wanted Vytas to win, but maybe Laura B is looking at the fact that Tina is not a strong player, and she can beat her at the next challenge and whoever shows up - which will be Caleb. I think Laura B was looking out for herself.

Katie is not worthy of keeping except to take to the end.....cause I don't think anyone would vote for her over the other strong players.....unless it's her and Ciera at the end, and each will have at least one "for sure" vote!

I'm fed up with Tyson and now I'm fed up with Ciara. she blew a chance at a big blindside.

I wanted Tyson gone, too, but he wouldn't have gone anyway, because as we saw, he was ready to give up his idol thinking he might still be voted out.

Now that he doesn't have an idol is probably a good time for them to turn, I can't believe that Monica will still side with Tyson, Gervase and Ciera knowing that they stuffed their faces with food thinking they were so safe! That was a disgusting thing to watch, them gloating over it....Karma.....where are you?

I'm fed up with Tyson and now I'm fed up with Ciara. she blew a chance at a big blindside.

I wanted Tyson gone, too, but he wouldn't have gone anyway, because as we saw, he was ready to give up his idol thinking he might still be voted out.

Now that he doesn't have an idol is probably a good time for them to turn, I can't believe that Monica will still side with Tyson, Gervase and Ciera knowing that they stuffed their faces with food thinking they were so safe! That was a disgusting thing to watch, them gloating over it....Karma.....where are you?

I like that tyson gave up his idol for nothing but that really did show how much he didnt trust any of them.

i love this damn show, I really do.

I like that tyson gave up his idol for nothing but that really did show how much he didnt trust any of them.

i love this damn show, I really do.

Yeah, hopefully it will register with them, especially Monica and Gervase.....time for Tyson to go.....don't you think?

now THAT was an awesome move! and katie is OUT. she will not beat her mom or laura. she cant win anything.

I was gone tonight, so I had to watch a recording of Survivor. Boy, that was a gutsy move that Ciera made....hope it doesn't come back to bite her, too bad she didn't make it sooner.

That was pretty clever of Hayden to suggest they vote for Monica.....and that Ciera decided to go with them....just showed her that she was really at the bottom of the totem pole with Tyson, Monica and Gervase.

I still can't figure out why Monica, Ciera and Gervase didn't even question Tyson about his immunity idol that he played last week. The fact that he didn't trust them enough to tell them he had it.......should have raised some red flags....hmmmm.

So many threats remaining. Tyson ruling the roost. Monica ruling the comps. Gervase playing so solidly, and with a good argument that he was in there with Tyson all the way, and more likable than Tyson. Ciera so cool for someone who shouldn't seem like a threat, and she has the potential of sweeping the mom vote in the jury. Hayden also with the claim to have made a big move, and also likable. And then maybe a mom fighting her way back.

No safe player to take to the end.

So many ways the final allegiances could shake out.

Forum List

Back