Survivor. Are you watching?

Not on the spring show, and the cast is brand new. Over half has already been spoiled and there will be three tribes and three finalists.

Anything else I say is spoiling that but I guess it's obvious that brawn can win this game (JT, Earl, et al) and beauty can win this game (Ambuh, Natalie, et al) and brains can win the game (Bob, Cochran, et al) but what you really need is a decent social game to go along with it all.

Not on the spring show, and the cast is brand new. Over half has already been spoiled and there will be three tribes and three finalists.

Anything else I say is spoiling that but I guess it's obvious that brawn can win this game (JT, Earl, et al) and beauty can win this game (Ambuh, Natalie, et al) and brains can win the game (Bob, Cochran, et al) but what you really need is a decent social game to go along with it all.

I hope you are right. New players and no redemption island. OH and Ambah wasnt that hot.....lol

Anyone looking forward to next year? I have a bad bad feeling it will have vet players again. Eh. We will see.

Brains, Brawn, Beautiful. Not thrilled with the title of the next one. I just hope it is FRESH NEW people.

Anyone looking forward to next year? I have a bad bad feeling it will have vet players again. Eh. We will see.

Brains, Brawn, Beautiful. Not thrilled with the title of the next one. I just hope it is FRESH NEW people.

Brains (cochran) could be fun but beauty (Parvarti...yuck) makes me sick. They are ALL about flirting to win. That is not the point of this game but we will see.

I hope you are right. New players and no redemption island. OH and Ambah wasnt that hot.....lol

I forgot to ask about RI, but I don't think BBB will have it, it's usually reserved for seasons with returing players, since it usually benefits them. It hasn't worked out well at all for the American version, but Laura M. lasted longer than the rest of them when she returned. I wonder why Tina wasn't shown saying to Monica that a returning player in the F3 wouldn't be able to win and cite Lil from all those years ago as an example.

I thought Amber looked a lot better on her first season, and I doubt she'll return for the winners-only season, since she's a housefrau with a couple of kids now. I'd like to see how Sandra would do, I thought her "anybody but me" game would work one time only.

My quick thoughts on Kat and Hayden. That "romance" was totally created for the show. They are not a damn couple. Just saying. Oh and Gerv is an ass. A coat tail riding ass and I am glad he got third. He might as well been last money wise then. LOL

Heads up everybody. . . . .

Survivor - Cagayan - 2014 - First show Wednesday - February 26

Jeff
jeffprobst2.jpg

Survivor-2014-Spoilers-Season-28-Cast-480x312.jpg

Brains Tribe
Survivor-2014-Spoilers-Brains-Tribe.jpg

Garrett Adelstein, 27, Pro Poker Player
Latasha “Tasha” Fox, 37, Accountant
Spencer Bledsoe, 21, Student
Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen, 41, Attorney
David Samson, 45, President – Miami Marlins
J’Tia Taylor, 31, Nuclear Engineer

Beauty Tribe
Survivor-2014-Spoilers-Beauty-Tribe.jpg

Jefra Bland, 22, Miss Kentucky Teen USA
Brice Johnston, 27, Social Worker
Alexis Maxwell, 21, Student
LJ McKansas, 34, Horse Trainer
Morgan McLeod, 21, Ex-NFL Cheerleader
Jeremiah Wood, 34, Male Model

Brawn Tribe
Survivor-2014-Spoilers-Brawn-Tribe.jpg

Trish Hegarty, 48, Pilates Instructor
Yung “Woo” Hwang, 29 Martial Arts Instructor
Sarah Lacina, 29, Police Officer
Lindsey Ogle, 29, Hairstylist
Cliff Robinson, 46, Former NBA All-Star
Tony Vlachos, 39, Police Officer

I can hardly wait.......already started watching The Amazing Race.....and Rachel and Brandon are playing.....again.......maybe she'll be nice this time?

I can hardly wait.......already started watching The Amazing Race.....and Rachel and Brandon are playing.....again.......maybe she'll be nice this time?

I kinda sorta thought maybe possibly I wanted to watch Amazing Race this season, but apparently I don't want to watch it enough to remember that the season started. And chances are I'll forget to watch next week too.

But Survivor -- that I'll set an alarm for.

It's off to a great start, for two teams, that is.

I thought that was really smart to vote off David....he was coming off as the brains of the team and his idea to get rid of Garrett right of the bat was not very brainy. However, the team that is supposed to be the "brainy" team turned out to be the stupidest of them all.

First off, Garrett was wrong to put Kass on the spot....but the thing that J'Tia did (throw all the rice away) strikes me as looney-bin behavior, and that they then voted the strongest (probably not the smartest) guy off tells me that team is off to a very bad end.

Kudos to the Beauty team, that everybody thought was going to be run over, turned out they are smarter and at least are working together. The braun team, I expected to do well, but I like the girl cop.....not sure I like the guy cop as much.....we'll have to see how he behaves next week.

Overall, it was great......Yeah....Survivor.....you rock!

omg. The brain team isn't very brainy. T'jia is insane. And yes, it is scarey that she is a nuclear engineer :eek:
I don't much care for any of them on that team except the guy that is left.

LOVE Cliff and Woo.

Beauty team....meh.

Yeah, I still don't really know who's who on the other two tribes, but that "Brains" tribe is just awful. Spencer does seem to be the best of the bunch, but he is really young ... I hope he's swapped well at some point in the game. The other three are just doomed.

I thought it was strange that the NBA dude sat out that last challenge. Former pro athletes don't seem to do well in this game, and he screams merge boot. In the preview, the cop confesses to being a cop to the other cop, and she just looks at him. But Woo and Trish were the two from the "Brawn" tribe that had a traditional winner's edit so far.

Then the "Beauty" tribe, which the editors DIDN'T develop nearly as well as the other two . . . Jefra and LJ looked good, Brice will never make the merge. I expect most of them to last long, but the eventual winner might not come from that tribe.

It was nice to see all new people.

Well, if anyone thought the beauty team was going to be a bunch of airheads, that certainly isn't the case. When it comes to plain, old, everyday common sense kind of smarts, they sure seem to have the supposedly brainy team beat.

And just because they're attractive doesn't mean they're not going to be good physical competitors also.

The brains...well, I actually feel kind of sorry for them! What a disaster!

Forum List

Back