Susan Wojcicki, Former YouTube CEO And Influential Google Exec, Dies at 56

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Susan Wojcicki, Former YouTube CEO and Influential Google Exec, Dies at 56​

Sat, August 10, 2024, 12:39 AM CDT

Susan Wojcicki, who served as CEO of YouTube for nine years during a period of massive growth for the video platform and was one of Google’s first hires, died on Friday, Aug. 9. She was 56. Wojcicki’s death after a two-year fight with cancer was announced by her husband, Dennis Troper, in a public post Friday evening on Facebook.

“It is with profound sadness that I share the news of Susan Wojcicki passing. My beloved wife of 26 years and mother to our five children left us today after 2 years of living with non-small cell lung cancer,” Troper wrote in the post.

“It is with profound sadness that I share the news of Susan Wojcicki passing. My beloved wife of 26 years and mother to our five children left us today after 2 years of living with non-small cell lung cancer,” Troper wrote in the post.

this is a sad story

That "Turbo Cancer" from the COVID vaccine got her. We loved people, so we warned people all about it.

It was the tale of two totally different worlds in 2021-2022 (the COVID vaccine Joe Biden mandate era) being pushed by many and advised against by few.

Last edited:
That "Turbo Cancer" from the COVID vaccine got her. We loved people, so we warned people all about it.

It was the tale of two totally different worlds in 2021-2022 (the COVID vaccine mandate era) being pushed by many and advised against by few.
You have no proof of this. So stop spreading manure.

You have no proof of this. So stop spreading manure.
Those who have the COVID vaccine also have a Biblical delusion to where they never believe the truth. They will NEVER EVER blame that COVID vaccine for anything harmful nor anything deadly, but we will because we speak the truth.

Time is out for anyone coving up the truth of that COVID vaccine being harmful and deadly.

Those who have the COVID vaccine also have a Biblical delusion to where they never believe the truth. They will NEVER EVER blame that COVID vaccine for anything harmful nor anything deadly, but we will because we speak the truth.

Time is out for anyone coving up the truth of that COVID vaccine being harmful and deadly.
Sorry, I went to Catholic school for years and I must have missed the part of it that says making up shit is a really good to way to go when you have nothing else to back it up. :)

You have no truth. Only what your alt-right media sources and anti-vaxxers like RFK tell you...even though they have zero evidence to back any of it up.
If you don't want to get vaccinated. Don't. But don't spread your bullshit like its gospel.

They bullied people into getting that vaccine in 2021-2022.

Just look at the results of it. All these young people (35-60+) dying and before they die they suffer on earth with "TURBO cancers" Their bodies were healthy before their DNA was transcribed and their white blood cells diminished because that's what the COVID vaccine causes. It causes the mRNA to transcribed one's own DNA and just about destroy all of their white blood cells so their bodies can no longer fight off cancers, diseases, colds, etc... The COVID vaccine is dominate over ones God-given DNA and it surpasses it.

Sorry, I went to Catholic school for years and I must have missed the part of it that says making up shit is a really good to way to go when you have nothing else to back it up. :)

You have no truth. Only what your alt-right media sources and anti-vaxxers like RFK tell you...even though they have zero evidence to back any of it up.
If you don't want to get vaccinated. Don't. But don't spread your bullshit like its gospel.
your bully tactics are as weak and sorry as your empty brain

You are simple minded. I can fill your empty brain with any "fact" from an alt-right source and you'll believe it straight away with no questions asked.

You and the rest of the anti-vaxx crowd can go pound sand. :)
You're being silly -I'm done with this

Forum List

Back