Tag team debate

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Me and another poster call out Martin Eden Mercury for a tag team debate.
We can discuss what the subject is together.
Pick you a team mate.
No set time. We can respond when we can.
What say you?

TNHarley
If you pick DarkFury as your tag team mate, I must insist you add an editor AND a translator, as the job of understanding what the heck he is saying, would be too much to ask of one person

Let me think this through.

TNHarley

Were you aware that nutjob called me out in the wrong section over a week ago? Seriously dude, you better think twice about associating with the likes of him

inshallah
Mem

TNHarley
If you pick DarkFury as your tag team mate, I must insist you add an editor AND a translator, as the job of understanding what the heck he is saying, would be too much to ask of one person

Let me think this through.
"Those who believe in Allah show courage as an outcome of their fear of Allah and their longing for the Hereafter. Because they are sincere, they are also courageous. For the good pleasure of Allah, they adopt the manners taught by the Qur'an, and strive to persuade others to do the same, not remaining silent in the face of evil acts committed around them. They take on the responsibility of struggling against evil, and speaking of truth, beauty and virtue."

Courage according to the Quran - Harunyahya.com

Like I said TNHarley . I don't think hes got it.

TNHarley

Were you aware that nutjob called me out in the wrong section over a week ago? Seriously dude, you better think twice about associating with the likes of him

inshallah
Mem
I called you out IN this forum with Lucy Hamilton as my partner.
YOU begged off and by members rules LOST.

If and I say IF you are the muslim YOU claim well then you are afraid.
Now according to the rag you pray to that being AFRAID is against the laws OF that rag.

But one MORE thing to consider, that SAME rag says for YOU to have FEAR of a woman means you have NO male pride. So according to that very book you hold dear.
YOU are afraid.
YOU have NO manhood.

DK, why are you so angry at the world?
DK? Yet another poor deflection so soon? If you make this thread about a person it goes to the flame zone. But a topic can stay in the bull ring.

You are afraid of what could be the topic. Islam, for all your mouth you can't defend it. YOU run from doing that. Is your faith in islam so shallow so devoid of action you are afraid?

We have another muslim here in Sunni Man Very honest and very up front. How would he speak to cowardice of faith in general? Not you the person but just in general? I think it would sicken him and you know why?

Because cowardice by any person of any faith sickens truth. So cowardice of faith would be my first question to him. My second question would be cowardice of facing a woman. Not only as a faith but as a man. Because that DOES speak poorly of ones faith and manhood.

Forum List

Back