Talks of College Football Playoffs expansion

Paul Finebaum Reacts To College Football Playoff Speculation (msn.com)

I would love to see it go to an 8 team playoff. A 16 team playoff would be great, but might get too unwieldy.

Line'em up and Bama will knock'em down!
Can we quit trying to improve something that doesnt need it

I agree. I think the 4 team playoff works just fine. But there are a lot of people wanting to see more teams in, so their long-shot teams can be in the playoffs.

I would love to see it go to an 8 team playoff. A 16 team playoff would be great, but might get too unwieldy.

You see Mac moving up in the draft rankings. Looks like he will be a 49er

I did! I know he isn't a threat to run for 1,000 yards a season, but he is one of the best passers I have seen, and can read and fake defenses incredibly well.

I did! I know he isn't a threat to run for 1,000 yards a season, but he is one of the best passers I have seen, and can read and fake defenses incredibly well.
QBs that run alot typically have short NFL careers. He lit the score board up like a pinball. Machine. I figured he'd move up the board sooner or later

QBs that run alot typically have short NFL careers. He lit the score board up like a pinball. Machine. I figured he'd move up the board sooner or later

He can "look off" a safety as well as any pro. And his passes are as close to perfect as anyone's. He throws it where the receiver doesn't break stride.

With 5 majors you can’t have 4 in the playoffs. Plus SEC has so many pro teams that should be in there. 8 is perfect. 5 autos and 3 at large.

Forum List

Back