Targeted shooting takes place 100m from school in gun free Britain...what kept them from going to the school?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This man was gunned down in Britain...where, we are told, they have gun control. The shooting took place about 100m.....(328.084 feet) from a nursery (child, not tree) and a primary school.....

First.....I didn't think targeted shootings happened in Britain since they banned gun and confiscated guns....

Second...I didn't think any shootings were supposed to happen after they banned and confiscated guns.....

Third.......What kept this criminal....who already had an illegal gun in gun free Britain...from waking 100 meters, (328.084 feet) to that school, walking in and shooting teachers and students?

A targeted.....daylight.....shooting near a school in gun free Britain.....

This is the first picture of a teenager shot dead in a ā€œtargeted hitā€ near a nursery and primary school in north London.
Neighbours tried to help Taylor Cox, 19, who suffered a head injury on Hornsey Rise Gardens, Crouch Hill.
Police were called at 4.24pm on Tuesday to reports of multiple gunshots.

The shooting took place just 100m away from Hornsey Day Nursery and nearby Ashmount Primary School.
-----
A witness said the victim had been ā€œambushedā€ and blasted with at least three rounds in an alley next to the school.

She told the Standard: ā€œThere was no argument or anything like that. I just heard the boy who was shot say one word but I couldnā€™t work out what it was.

That you're able to itemize the minuscule instances of gun violence in other nations is a clear sign that they are doing it right.

No......we are told that banning and confiscating guns ended things like this....

I tell you that when the British people were allowed to own guns, they had a low gun murder rate...their criminals didn't murder each other....now, with 3rd world immigrants running their drug crime, gun crime is going to go up......British police report they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into the country...I have posted links to these stories in the past....this is just another example of it....

And....

Answer this.....

What would have stopped this shooter from walking into the nursery or primary school and shooting teachers and children?

That you're able to itemize the minuscule instances of gun violence in other nations is a clear sign that they are doing it right.

No......we are told that banning and confiscating guns ended things like this....

I tell you that when the British people were allowed to own guns, they had a low gun murder rate...their criminals didn't murder each other....now, with 3rd world immigrants running their drug crime, gun crime is going to go up......British police report they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into the country...I have posted links to these stories in the past....this is just another example of it....

And....

Answer this.....

What would have stopped this shooter from walking into the nursery or primary school and shooting teachers and children?
The absence of guns would stop gun violence. Pretty easy equation.

Zero gun deaths on the ISS so far. No guns=no gun violence.

This man was gunned down in Britain...where, we are told, they have gun control. The shooting took place about 100m.....(328.084 feet) from a nursery (child, not tree) and a primary school.....

First.....I didn't think targeted shootings happened in Britain since they banned gun and confiscated guns....

Second...I didn't think any shootings were supposed to happen after they banned and confiscated guns.....

Third.......What kept this criminal....who already had an illegal gun in gun free Britain...from waking 100 meters, (328.084 feet) to that school, walking in and shooting teachers and students?

This is the first picture of a teenager shot dead in a ā€œtargeted hitā€ near a nursery and primary school in north London.
Neighbours tried to help Taylor Cox, 19, who suffered a head injury on Hornsey Rise Gardens, Crouch Hill.

The shooting took place just 100m away from Hornsey Day Nursery and nearby Ashmount Primary School.
-----
A witness said the victim had been ā€œambushedā€ and blasted with at least three rounds in an alley next to the school.

She told the Standard: ā€œThere was no argument or anything like that. I just heard the boy who was shot say one word but I couldnā€™t work out what it was.

It was a hit............someone targeted him specifically...ergo someone he knew set it up and possible like here a rival gang.

And....

Answer this.....

Do you understand that at one point in world history.....guns did not exist....they had not been invented, no one had a gun.

What was the world like then....when no guns existed, anywhere in the world?

Swords, arrows, axes, clubs, spears were the weapons......used by the strong and young.

What did they do with those weapons?

They raped, beat, tortured, enslaved and murdered the weak..........slavery was a world wide practice.......

All over the world.

Guns allowed the weak to stop being raped, beaten, tortured, enslaved and murdered by the strong.....guns civilized the world, and guns in the hands of good men and women stop violent crime and evil governments....

-----

It was a hit............someone targeted him specifically...ergo someone he knew set it up and possible like here a rival gang.

But......that can't happen....they banned and confiscated guns in Britain.....right?

And....

Answer this.....

Do you understand that at one point in world history.....guns did not exist....they had not been invented, no one had a gun.

Swords, arrows, axes, clubs, spears were the weapons......used by the strong and young.

They raped, beat, tortured, enslaved and murdered the weak..........slavery was a world wide practice.......

All over the world.

Guns allowed the weak to stop being raped, beaten, tortured, enslaved and murdered by the strong.....guns civilized the world, and guns in the hands of good men and women stop violent crime and evil governments....
Do you understand that the relative absence of guns is the reason you're able to itemize each and every act of gun violence in 99% of the first world nations?

-----

Another tingly from either:

1) a gun murder in another country,

2) a non-gun murder in the States

3) a non-gun murder in another country

And....

Answer this.....

All over the world.

Do you understand that the relative absence of guns is the reason you're able to itemize each and every act of gun violence in 99% of the first world nations?

Wrong.....we have 600 million guns and over 19.5 million Americans can carry guns for self defense......

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, beatings, knifings, murders..

Those 1.1 million crimes would have been completed if not for the law abiding citizen having a gun.

In Britain....the British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of guns into Britain.....guns are increasing in number in Britain...despite their gun control.

What you guys fail to understand is that the culture of the urban criminal in Britain has changed......they are no longer content to stab to wound their rivals...they are now using guns to kill....

That is a change.....it is not going back......3rd world immigrants now control the drug trade in Britain, and they don't care about the British police, British laws, or British culture...

Forum List

Back