Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans

Comment:
Guess this violent 12 year old thug will join the 2 teen DC killer girls on kiddie probation. Both hardworking men, both killed by trash.
Have no fear though, these perpetrators will be in the news a few years down the road for murder. Probably either White or Asian victims.
If citizens defend themselves against violent looters then it’s a short step to self-defense against liberal politicians, bureaucrats and woke social warriors.

Hello, Doc. With all due respect, having spent 12 years of my life as uniformed cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving the traumatized Brooklyn, New York communities where Childhood Trauma victims Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised and nurtured...

...almost daily I witnessed or had personal contact with children and teens who were emotionally neglected, emotionally maltreated, as well as abandon by primary child caregivers, resulting with kids having no choice but to fend for themselves in an often hostile Community environment.

Sadly, I have no doubt the selfish, apathetic child rearing behaviors I witnessed, inspired the late Childhood Trauma and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur to create his THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA.

Frankly Doc, it hurts my heart reading comments characterizing children as thugs, instead of asking why does a perfectly healthy newborn mature into an apparent emotionally troubled 12-year-old child largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their neighbors?

Doc, instead of characterizing children and teens as thugs, how about correctly characterizing them as victims of Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment, while LOUDLY asking how does society PREVENT adult or teen primary child caregivers from raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens?

#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮♥ EndHate2021

View attachment 476677View attachment 476678

it all depends where you lived and worked.... Was it the 114th in Queens, 75 in City line, 83rd in Bushwick, 88th in Brooklyn or the 45 in the Bronx Precincts...? I doubt if you worked in any of those areas you might have a different outlook.

Doc, I worked in the 79th Precinct as a patrol officer, anti-crime unit officer, robbery unit investigator and precinct detective unit investigator.

For 12 years I met, chatted with, interviewed or interrogated countless traumatized teen and adult citizens, who through no fault of their own, SUFFERED potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment And Maltreatment.

Doc, if you or anyone reading this writing care to learn why, in far too many instances, perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled children teen and adult citizens, you will take the time to learn about how a medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects the healthy development for human beings of all backgrounds and ages.

With all due respect, people choosing to characterize young children or teens as thugs, while not learning why healthy babies mature into citizens lacking respect, EMPATHY and compassion for their neighbors, are doing a great disservice to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.
View attachment 477160View attachment 477161View attachment 477162

Peace.
Noticed that the above graphic mentions reparations. Can't disagree with much of your post, but that graphic is bullshit, unadulterated. When did we become the society that thinks that deep-seated social and parental neglect can be answered with $$$. That is thought is ludicrous and nothing but a blatant money grab.

Hello, Concerned American.

I do not support cash reparations for ADOS.

However, I would like to see free mental health care offered to citizens, who Through No Fault Of Their Own, SUFFERED an impoverished, traumatic childhood upbringing that was encouraged, sponsored and largely paid for by Uncle Sam, AKA the American government.

Peace.
View attachment 477467
That is absurd. Every person on earth has had to deal with demons. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. Life is hard, get used to it.

Hi, CA. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Peace.

Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans
Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans (thegatewaypundit.com)
2 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

The New York Hate Crime Task Force is currently looking for four individual suspects connected to hate crimes on Asian Americans in New York City.
It is safe to say these suspects are not likely members of The Proud Boys.

hate-crimes-asians-new-york-city-.jpg

Comment:
Still the FBI claims that it's white supremacists are the culprits in Asian race crimes. Meanwhile all we keep finding is the above throughout America. This is Not just happening in New York City.
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

False.

Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice
And yet,
View attachment 476315
All wanted for physically attacking asians while the lib news media try's to blame whites

Robert Long murdered 6 Asians in one day.

View attachment 476316

....and don't give me that bullshit excuse of he was horny.
And a black person murdered 5 non black cops in Dallas

White folks injured 140 cops at the Capitol.
blacks injured 2000 cops in riots over a year.

Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans (thegatewaypundit.com)

The New York Hate Crime Task Force is currently looking for four individual suspects connected to hate crimes on Asian Americans in New York City.

Comment:
Still the FBI claims that it's white supremacists are the culprits in Asian race crimes. Meanwhile all we keep finding is the above throughout America. This is Not just happening in New York City.

False.

And yet,
View attachment 476315
All wanted for physically attacking asians while the lib news media try's to blame whites

View attachment 476316

Yet they all want to be "Victims" because they can't compete with Regular Americans.

Comment:

False.

And yet,
View attachment 476315

View attachment 476316

Give us a link proving that.

Comment:

False.

And yet,
View attachment 476315

View attachment 476316

Yet they all want to be "Victims" because they can't compete with Regular Americans.

Who are regular Americans? I take it you mean white folks.

Comment:

False.

And yet,
View attachment 476315

View attachment 476316

blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites

Comment:

False.

And yet,
View attachment 476315

View attachment 476316

Not according to the DOJ/FBI.

blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites

Comment:
The FBI are Gestapo in league with Democrats.

Yep, throw emotional charged words at people and you'll find you'll never be wrong.
It took 40 Jack Booted thugs to arrest unarmed Roger Stone at 3 AM. With CNN there. See where a conclusion just Might be drawn?

What conclusion might be drawn by you?
That the FBI are Political Police. Look it up. That is what "Gestapo" means.

Oh please, it's German, the FBI aren't in Germany.

It's an emotional word, trying to connect them with the Nazis, and you know it, so enough of your bullshit.
Aha, as I expected! They are all Germans and probably neo-Nazis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back