Taylor Swift blunder?

If people on soc sec couldn't vote, Taylor could get elected.
well wouldn't you just love that.. Not enough you have a ignorant ho in office now who couldn't govern her way out of a cardboard box you want to put a young ignorant ho in as her replacement. Well....why doesn't that surprise me.

Looking like her Kamala endorsement has ticked off many fans. Now she's less liked than Trump.

1727218114044.png

I guess, kind of a fuck you to tRump as well since the president of their union actually spoke at the RNC then said "just kidding!"
MAGA
That's kind of irrelevant, given the unions have been endorsing Democrat candidates for 30+ years straight, not to mention the 60%+ support from the union member vote for Trump. They recognize that Harris does not support the 'working man.'

Do you really want me to show you videos of people leaving Trump rallies?
Look dude. If you could show that i'm sure there are reasons for that. I'm not interested. I'm sure if someone left an assembly of 10,ooo plus they'd hardly be missed. Shall i post again the Harris/Winfrey show where the participants were repeated on camera to make it appear that there were more people there than there were? It must kill you that she can't draw the crowds like Trump. oh...same goes for swift and harris.

1727222040450.png

Your candidate has quite a record of working the system to get where she is. Of course that last, veep slot, was nothing but racist, grandstanding on the part of that old fart Biden.

That's kind of irrelevant, given the unions have been endorsing Democrat candidates for 30+ years straight, not to mention the 60%+ support from the union member vote for Trump. They recognize that Harris does not support the 'working man.'
ROTFLMFAO, No not 60% of union members support tRump. That is an outright lie!
MAGA

Lets talk about your net worth?

Grown ass men giddy over teen idols…Sad

Stating facts is not being giddy.

And the vast majority of her fans are millennials or older.

It is a simple fact, her tours in small countries like Sweden and Singapore had a measurable effect on their GDP

ROTFLMFAO, No not 60% of union members support tRump. That is an outright lie!
MAGA
Looks like you're wrong ... again. Thirty-four percent and Thirty-one percent respectively for Harris -- essentially saying, "Fuck you!"

Teamsters Release Presidential Endorsement Polling Data

Following the Republican National Convention and Biden’s campaign exit, the Teamsters commissioned a national electronic poll of its 1.3 million members, overseen by an independent third party. During a voting window from July 24-Sept. 15, rank-and-file Teamsters voted 59.6 percent for the union to endorse Trump, compared to 34 percent for Harris.

In the past week, following the Democratic National Convention and recent Presidential debate, the Teamsters commissioned independent polling firm Lake Research Partners to conduct the union’s final national survey. In the poll ending Sept. 15, Teamsters selected Trump by 58 percent for endorsement over 31 percent for Harris.

Forum List

Back