Taylor Swift blunder?

The View's Whoopi Goldberg and Sunny Hostin have blasted Brittany Mahomes for her lack of 'politically savvy' over her alleged support of Donald Trump.

The pair both hit out at the Kansas City Chiefs WAG, who is close friends with Taylor Swift and married to NFL quarterback Patrick Mahomes, while discussing new reports that she's been 'questioning her support' for Donald after he publicly attacked the singer following her endorsement of presidential rival Kamala Harris.

'He's politically activating her army of Swifties, and there are also rumors that her best friend Brittany Mahomes who was hit with backlash for liking a pro-MAGA post is rethinking her alleged support,' Whoopi said on Wednesday's episode of The View.

'Some could say, because he's mad at your best friend, now you're mad? It didn't bother you that he was being a racist and being a misogynist and... that didn't get you going?' Whoopi added to rapturous applause from the audience.

Sunny echoed a similar sentiment as she weighed in on Brittany and mentioned her marriage to NFL star Patrick Mahomes, who is biracial.

Delldude is fearful of Taylor.
Actually he is amazed at the fanatical obsession of the left with the woman and anything that would diss her.............LOL

Couldn't name you one song she's done. Not on my radar, just you clowns and your obsession with her................ :auiqs.jpg:

Actually he is amazed at the fanatical obsession of the left with the woman and anything that would diss her.............LOL

Couldn't name you one song she's done. Not on my radar, just you clowns and your obsession with her................ :auiqs.jpg:
My wife and a granddaughter asked me to listen to "Long Live." A very sweet song.

yet you are the one starting threads to talk about her.

weird.

Forum List

Back