Taylor Swift blunder?

Leftists who said OMG HARRIS JUST WON THE ELECTION after this were deluded. Anyone who could be swayed by a celebrity endorsement is already voting D.

The idea is that people may now vote who otherwise would not have voted.

Just put in a little mental effort, and you can puzzle this stuff out for yourself once in a while.

Looks like you're wrong ... again. Thirty-four percent and Thirty-one percent respectively for Harris -- essentially saying, "Fuck you!"
The Teamsters only. You clowns said union workers. The Teamsters are not all unions.

And the Teamsters gave tRump a bit of a FUCK YOU by not endorsing AFTER their president spoke at the RNC!!!!
MAGA

uuuuuuuhhh, don't know. Trump made young women's choice ..... an issue.

Harris may be winning women by over 20 points. Hillary only won them by 15. And Hillary lost men 11. Trump may be on track to win men by at least that much.
The only women who support Harris are those of childbearing and voting age that live in states where abortion has been outlawed or severely limited. There are simply not a lot of these women in the population at present. They are just single-issue voters centered on abortion. If they were smart, they would concentrate their efforts on their own state legislature.

Most other women don't give a rat's ass about abortion because they can get one if they want one. I personally don't like my state's current law, but voting for Kamala would never change that. I am a grandpa and only have one grandchild this would apply to and she's only 14.

I doubt very much that a sizable amount of her fans are going to abandon her just because she doesn’t endorse Trump

I mean, I’m sure every one of her fans already knew she supports democrats. Its
Not some well guarded secret that just came to light or something

If they were going to abandon her due to that, they would have years ago
I love Tim McGraw's music, but I like him less than Cackles McKneepads because he simply will not shut up about politics. It almost turned my stomach at his concert where he spouted talking points along Obama's comments about his girls. Fortunately, it was very short when the crowd in this overwhelmingly red state started murmuring their displeasure. We came to hear you sing, not spout liberal talking points.

Stating facts is not being giddy.

And the vast majority of her fans are millennials or older.

It is a simple fact, her tours in small countries like Sweden and Singapore had a measurable effect on their GDP
You have obviously never watched videos of the crowds at her concerts. There are usually a significant number of young men who attend to hit on jailbait who attended alone without their parents. That is the only reason they go!

Forum List

Back