Teatards in office 5 minutes and...

Getting half the story from the libtard lame stream reuters... you ARE the chump.

In House, new Republican majority plans to act fast to undo Obama's agenda

They are not going to undo jack shit. Are you really so stupid that you think Obama is going to sign any bill undoing what he did? All that is going to happen is that The ChristoFascists like the orange Boner will waste time in full public view and insure Obamas re election.

It'll be like the marriage of the Schiavo event and the blue dress impeachment. All pomp and sanctimony and no governance. IOW full gutter politics.

Why did anybody think the GOP was turning over a new leaf?

Getting half the story from the libtard lame stream reuters... you ARE the chump.

They are not going to undo jack shit. Are you really so stupid that you think Obama is going to sign any bill undoing what he did? All that is going to happen is that The ChristoFascists like the orange Boner will waste time in full public view and insure Obamas re election.

Why are you and other flaming turds like you, predicting a 2012 0bama victory in January 2011? Right now my wife's potted fern has a good shot in the polls against your 0ssiah...

You people are dumb... You are really, really dumb... For real....

Sure, Obama is worthless, but your potted plant would also beat any repub candidate twice over.

Palin, Fred Thompson, Newt, Trump, McCain. Whose your Daddy? You got jack shit for candidates.

Why are you and other flaming turds like you, predicting a 2012 0bama victory in January 2011? Right now my wife's potted fern has a good shot in the polls against your 0ssiah...

Sure, Obama is worthless, but your potted plant would also beat any repub candidate twice over.

Palin, Fred Thompson, Newt, Trump, McCain. Whose your Daddy? You got jack shit for candidates.

I'm not a Republican... I don't have a party...

But you're right that 0bama is worthless....

yeah, I can feel the luv from the teatards on this thread.
So...you want the freedom to insult people all you like, and you expect them to respect you for it.

:lol: And you have the temerity to call other people retards? :cuckoo:

are you a teatard? Who insulted you?
Nobody. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. It really doesn't take much effort, either.
BTW the "new" GOP has just scaled down their measly promise to cut 25 cents from the deficit to only 12 or 14 cents.

Within a few months they will be rationalizing why bigger deficits are unfortunate but necessary and your ilk will be eating it up.
You really didn't learn anything from the last election, did you?

Yeah, I think I will run for Congress. I promise I will slash the budget in half, and raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars while giving companys a 25% cut in taxes, build homes for all the homeless, give wall street a trillion, seal the borders, kick out all the illegals & cut off legal immigration, remove all corporate regulations, and workers regulations.

Now don't ask me any questions until after I am elected, OK?
wasnt that the DNC platform for 2008?

My What? You wouldn't know real if your hero's lawyers sent you an e-mail telling you to stop using his image. I didn't contribute to Obamas election other than vote for him. I only did that to prevent the Union from suffering the possibility that Palin was a heartbeat from the White House. Why don't you stop hiding behind the image of a lousy actor and address people as a real human being? Your insults might have more meaning if you were not such a pussy.:lol:

So...you want the freedom to insult people all you like, and you expect them to respect you for it.

:lol: And you have the temerity to call other people retards? :cuckoo:

Nobody. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. It really doesn't take much effort, either.
BTW the "new" GOP has just scaled down their measly promise to cut 25 cents from the deficit to only 12 or 14 cents.

Within a few months they will be rationalizing why bigger deficits are unfortunate but necessary and your ilk will be eating it up.

YOU didn't learn anything before OR after the last election.

That's how you got chumped. In fact the TeaGOP pawned you!

If I may, how old are you?

After reading through your gleefully boasting, childish assed posts, I'd ask you the same. Really. Just search your name on here, pretend you're not you, and look at your last 20 or so posts, and tell me being objective that you don't come off like a douchebag in her sophomore year of high school. Just do it.

I tailor my responses to fit the post to which I am responding.

Suck on that... there's some sophomoric for ya.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously.. you come here for intellectual debate? There's a handful here who are capable of pulling together a cogent argument.

What are you here for, douchebag?

You sound like the fool in my sigline (in kindergarten pink).

My What? You wouldn't know real if your hero's lawyers sent you an e-mail telling you to stop using his image. I didn't contribute to Obamas election other than vote for him. I only did that to prevent the Union from suffering the possibility that Palin was a heartbeat from the White House. Why don't you stop hiding behind the image of a lousy actor and address people as a real human being? Your insults might have more meaning if you were not such a pussy.:lol:

Nobody believes a word you type, Little Diaper Dude... Ask around...

Go back to posting videos... You are truly out of your element here...

Thanks...

After reading through your gleefully boasting, childish assed posts, I'd ask you the same. Really. Just search your name on here, pretend you're not you, and look at your last 20 or so posts, and tell me being objective that you don't come off like a douchebag in her sophomore year of high school. Just do it.

I tailor my responses to fit the post to which I am responding.

Suck on that... there's some sophomoric for ya.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously.. you come here for intellectual debate? There's a handful here who are capable of pulling together a cogent argument.

What are you here for, douchebag?

You sound like the fool in my sigline (in kindergarten pink).

You don't debate, Synthia....

you regurgitate leftwingnut talking points....

Fuck off...

Thanks...

"Nobody"? You don't even speak for yourself ya stank twat let alone anyone else on this MB. Whatcha hiding from? There are a dozen women on this site that have more balls than you. Spare me your "lame" act bitch.

Isn't this interesting. When Obama took office and the GOP were whining within a week, the Dems insisted that he be given time. And what do we have now? The exact same scenario in reverse. This is really funny. Y'all make me laugh. You're so fucking desperate to be 'proved right' that you can't wait 24 fucking hours before you start the lynchings.

No wonder this country is a mess. Too many fucking morons voting.

False analogy. Obama didn't jettison his campaign promises on Inauguration Day.

But at least you admit that the GOP are whiners.

Thanks...

"Nobody"? You don't even speak for yourself ya stank twat let alone anyone else on this MB. Whatcha hiding from? There are a dozen women on this site that have more balls than you. Spare me your "lame" act bitch.

Ask around lame-o... There are 2 dozen women on this site who think you are a creepy lying sack of shit....

Huggy sucks dick in the homo cage...

:thup:

Oh, are we already onto Mitch McConnell's #1 priority? Ensuring Obama is a one term President? What happened to spending cuts and job creation? Oh, never mind, Obama's programs have already started the jobs growth. Now what, Repubs?

How does increased unemployment = jobs growth?
Lying sack.

YOU didn't learn anything before OR after the last election.

That's how you got chumped. In fact the TeaGOP pawned you!
Not really, but I'm sure it eases your fears to play pretend.

Forum List

Back