Teatards in office 5 minutes and...

Jarhead sees it used all over the place.....except when he's the one doing it. In his mind, his name calling is just "an accurate description"

But, for all his self-professed "style", he still won't explain why he said this thread didn't start out claiming that the teabaggers had gotten used when the OP mentions it in Post #1.

Your actions are accurately described as stupidly dishonest. That's why you refuse to back up your claim about how this thread "morphed into" a discussion of how the teabaggers are getting used

look..I am not interested in this bantering back and forth. I really dont know where I lost you and to be frank, it really doesnt matter.

In my post 283 I offered my exact sentiments in a way that i believed would meet all of your criteria of posting.

If that is not good enough for you, there is not much more I can do about it.

If you wish to man up and debate me, feel free. You can PM me and we can have a private debate...whatever you want.

If you prefer to simply play this "third person" game, go right ahead....but I see that as a sign of weakness.

Your choice.

Of course you don't want to defend your own words. You're a wingnut, and wingnuts run when challenged, just as they are running away from their promise to cut $100B from the budget

And like true wingnuts, they are claiming the fiscal years is half over after only 4 months. :lol::lol:

Last time I looked, 1/2 year was SIX months

OK. Hope that makes you feel better.

Now, as I said, learn to comprehend what you read. I have answered everyoine of your pathetic questions. You just have trouble comprehending the answers. Not much I can do about that.

Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

Your cowardly moronic wingnut.

look..I am not interested in this bantering back and forth. I really dont know where I lost you and to be frank, it really doesnt matter.

In my post 283 I offered my exact sentiments in a way that i believed would meet all of your criteria of posting.

If that is not good enough for you, there is not much more I can do about it.

If you wish to man up and debate me, feel free. You can PM me and we can have a private debate...whatever you want.

If you prefer to simply play this "third person" game, go right ahead....but I see that as a sign of weakness.

Your choice.

Of course you don't want to defend your own words. You're a wingnut, and wingnuts run when challenged, just as they are running away from their promise to cut $100B from the budget

And like true wingnuts, they are claiming the fiscal years is half over after only 4 months. :lol::lol:

Last time I looked, 1/2 year was SIX months

OK. Hope that makes you feel better.

Now, as I said, learn to comprehend what you read. I have answered everyoine of your pathetic questions. You just have trouble comprehending the answers. Not much I can do about that.

Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

Your cowardly moronic wingnut.

No, you still haven't explained why you falsely claimed that this thread "morphed into" a discussion of how the teabaggers got used when it was mentioned in Post#1. That's cowardly and dishonest

Here's where most wingnuts would deny what they said. I wonder if you'll take the usual route

Dive, the point is, if it was going to be an unfeasible goal, they shouldn't have been campaigning on it.....they're trumping themselves as the great reform coming to Washington, and before they even started, they set themselves and their voters up for inefficiency.

and it will take 3 months for anything to be enacted
dumb libs dont fucking know anything
'

dems passed legislation on Day 1 of the Obama admin. teatards take a lot longer
yeah, but it didnt take effect on day 1, numbnuts

He has a serious comprehension issue. If he has trouble understanding a well written post, he mosty certainly will have trouble understanding legislation and how and when it is enacted.

Dive, the point is, if it was going to be an unfeasible goal, they shouldn't have been campaigning on it.....they're trumping themselves as the great reform coming to Washington, and before they even started, they set themselves and their voters up for inefficiency.

Yep...

And I am not surpirsed.

Have you ever known a congress to live up to their promises?

Yep...

And I am not surpirsed.

Hell no.

Here's where Conservatives and me part ways, is that yes in theory lower taxes, more fiscal and more personal responsibility ..............blah blah it's all obvious........

but at the same time, it's those same big businesses they shill to protect that have every politician in their pockets and truly running the country already, anyways, and so they just come off as think they know it all, disagreeable blowhards.

dems passed legislation on Day 1 of the Obama admin. teatards take a lot longer

He has a serious comprehension issue. If he has trouble understanding a well written post, he mosty certainly will have trouble understanding legislation and how and when it is enacted.
i believe there is either a 60 or 90 day lead in time from the date a bill is signed into law

Here's where Conservatives and me part ways, is that yes in theory lower taxes, more fiscal and more personal responsibility ..............blah blah it's all obvious........

but at the same time, it's those same big businesses they shill to protect that have every politician in their pockets and truly running the country already, anyways, and so they just come off as think they know it all, disagreeable blowhards.
on that we agree

Yep...

And I am not surpirsed.

Hell no.

I did not get all wound up becuase the new congress was going to make great changes. Never even gave it a thought

I got wound up becuase the resulting balance of power was going to allow our President to govern as he should...and with his charisma and assertiveness, he may actually prove to be a great leader....

And so far, I like what I see.

i promise i'm not looking at post 317 before i start typing this, but i mean, jarhead and dive are highly respectful posters. wish they all were, with occasional ball busting in GOOD HUMOR, round here.

Everyone's so vile, it makes me vile, and when I'm vile, I get drunk and photographed with Michael Jackson impersonators :shock:

i believe there is either a 60 or 90 day lead in time from the date a bill is signed into law

I cant recall any law that began "when signed"...

Hey, thanks G.T.

I thought I was percieved as a cowardly moronic wing nut.

I cant recall any law that began "when signed"...
well, i just did some research and it seems it varies
and SOME can be made effective on the date signed

but i want to see sangha actually provide proof that any bill passed on day one of the Obama administration took effect THAT day
AKA jan 20th 2009

Law become effective upon publication unless the legislation itself has an effective start date that is later than publication

but i want to see sangha actually provide proof that any bill passed on day one of the Obama administration took effect THAT day
AKA jan 20th 2009

Sangha is currently trying to comprehend what it is that you asked of him.
This may take some time..

Forum List

Back