Teatards in office 5 minutes and...

LOLing @ "minion"

images

You're easily amused, aren't you? :lol:

And DiveTINOcon pipes in. Yes, don't feel left out: you are a minion, too. :lol:

You just described yourself, minion.
Ooooh...somebody insults leftists, and Jake gets his panties in a wad. :lol:

Say, Jake, if you weren't a leftist, you wouldn't feel your toes stepped on, would you?

Hey, minion, I was saying YOU were acting like a leftist. Are you a leftist plant of the far right, minion?
Congratulations, Jake. You win the Pee Wee Hermann "I Know You Are But What Am I?" award of the day. :lol:

And DiveTINOcon pipes in. Yes, don't feel left out: you are a minion, too. :lol:

haha, i feel like meddling.

divecon shuts down when challenged, but is actually open. you just have to be careful.

hey, jake is the same.

my first encounter with jake was about the spitting into the faces of vietnam veterans by protesters.

i challenged jake, and jake shut down.

so, you are both challenged. but your weak points are different.

the weak point of jake is the vietnam war, e.g.
divecon's weak point is that he very much likes his team, the right.

i, naturally, have no weak points.

divecon shuts down when challenged, but is actually open. you just have to be careful.

hey, jake is the same.

my first encounter with jake was about the spitting into the faces of vietnam veterans by protesters.

LOL yeah, thats why you are doing the shit your doing here
you have weak points and they are very exposed

Oh, what would the far dingbat right do without minions like daveman and divecon!, Go ahead and neg rep, daveman, the other loser divetinocon already has, so I don't want you to feel left out.

I remember a story when someone said that House was as stupid as daveman and divecon, and they both said together, "No wai, House is stupider."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have the last word tonight, boys, cause I have to leave. Don't worry. Tomorrow I will take your names and kick your butts again. Tonight was priceless, you whiners. Thanks for the memories :lol:

hey, jake is the same.

Yep, you do: your memory. You failed the OP. I posted personal memoirs and objective, scholarly evidence that tanked the contention that the spitting never occurred. It sure did, and it was not simply random or minimal.

Anyone who argues to the counter simply does not know what happened or is carrying an agenda that does not match with reality.

Last edited:
Oh, what would the far dingbat right do without minions like daveman and divecon!, Go ahead and neg rep, daveman, the other loser divetinocon already has, so I don't want you to feel left out.

I remember a story when someone said that House was as stupid as daveman and divecon, and they both said together, "No wai, House is stupider."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have the last word tonight, boys, cause I have to leave. Don't worry. Tomorrow I will take your names and kick your butts again. Tonight was priceless, you whiners. Thanks for the memories :lol:
just dance that dance jokey

Forum List

Back