Teenage Girl Gets Life In Prison For Fatally Shooting Her Mother

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
She pled insanity but if she was trying to hide the fact that she smoked marijuana from her mother I do believe that she knew what she was doing. So tragic for her mother losing her life to the one she gave life too and in return she just threw her whole entire life away when she had it all ahead of her.

Last edited:
Where is the claim of her animal or savage behavior?

She plead insanity but if she was trying to hide the fact that she smoked marijuana from her mother I do believe that she knew what she was doing. So tragic for her mother losing her life to the one she gave life too and in return she just threw her whole entire life away when she had it all ahead of her.

Well, the effects of THC in marijuana is a chemically-induced form of psychosis. Some people can handle it, and some can't. I smoked it for about 30 years before I realized I didn't really like it, or the stupid shit I did while being high.

Well, the effects of THC in marijuana is a chemically-induced form of psychosis. Some people can handle it, and some can't. I smoked it for about 30 years before I realized I didn't really like it, or the stupid shit I did while being high.

30 years?!

Isn’t it good for aches and pains?

30 years?!

Not that I know of, but it did cause me a few aches and pains from the stupid thing I did while high. I haven't touched the stuff in over 15 years now. But just out of curiosity, I did buy a small package of those gummies from a smoke shop 5 or 6 months ago. I made the mistake of eating all of them and downing a half pint of vodka. That shit made me trip for three days, even after I sobered up. I thought I'd never come down. Had a falling out with my wife because I was weirding out and she knew something was wrong.

Fuck that shit. Potheads will tell you "It's just a harmless weed" but I know otherwise. I've seen people fight over it, people rob over it, and people say and do some pretty strange and creepy things while they're toked up.

She pled insanity but if she was trying to hide the fact that she smoked marijuana from her mother

The girl is crackers and was having psychotic episodes exacerbated by smoking pot. She will be deemed unaccountable for her actions and put in an institution and if ever deemed accountable, will be transferred to a prison for life, which means she could get paroled in her 60s.

30 years?!

Not that I know of, but it did cause me a few aches and pains from the stupid thing I did while high. I haven't touched the stuff in over 15 years now. But just out of curiosity, I did buy a small package of those gummies from a smoke shop 5 or 6 months ago. I made the mistake of eating all of them and downing a half pint of vodka. That shit made me trip for three days, even after I sobered up. I thought I'd never come down. Had a falling out with my wife because I was weirding out and she knew something was wrong.

Fuck that shit. Potheads will tell you "It's just a harmless weed" but I know otherwise. I've seen people fight over it, people rob over it, and people say and do some pretty strange and creepy things while they're toked up.

Hmmm. :eusa_doh:

Do you think that explains some weird behaviour on here?

30 years?!

Hmmm. :eusa_doh:

Do you think that explains some weird behaviour on here?

I don't view much on here as "behavior", Most of what I see are just words.

Most people aren't the same people in person that they appear to be online. So when I attack someone on here, I'm not attacking the person, just their internet persona. Especially those on here who take themselves too seriously.

I don't view much on here as "behavior", Most of what I see are just words.

Most people aren't the same people in person that they appear to be online. So when I attack someone on here, I'm not attacking the person, just their internet persona. Especially those on here who take themselves too seriously.

I suppose that’s what l was getting at. Being high induces a proliferation of “words”, you wouldn’t utter in real life.

Sort of like a form of Dutch Courage.

I suppose that’s what l was getting at. Being high induces a proliferation of “words”, you wouldn’t utter in real life.

Sort of like a form of Dutch Courage.

Alcohol does that to me. I tend to become more fluent and verbose, up to a point. Until I realize I'm just getting drunk.

It is stupid.

Well usually I agree with it as a lot of the time due to an undeveloped mind they don't get the concept between right and wrong. This one clearly did though or she wouldn't have been hiding the gun behind her back.

The article says she was having significant mood swings, hearing voices and having dissociative problems, which were made worse by her medications.

She was likely taking medication for ADHD or something, and the pot exacerbated her mental condition.

Right, I get all of that but she still knew the difference between right and wrong.

Forum List

Back