🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tell me again why leftist attacks fox news?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why?
Trish Regan‏Verified account @trish_regan 3h3 hours ago

.@realDonaldTrump has a major opportunity: he can BAN assault weapons and envoke strict gun laws and backgrnd checks in one executive order. To heck w/ lobbyists at NRA - the majority of Americans and common sense supports this! It’s time to do what is right for our country.
“Trish Regan Primetime” 8pm & 11pm FOXBusiness. #LiveFreeorDie Native, Wife, Mom of 3, Tri-lingual speaker, Capitalist, and Lyric Coloratura Soprano

Fuck her and fuck whatever unconstitutional crap trump is thinking about.
This is horseshit.
How about this: to keep drunk drivers from killing sober drivers, let's ban sober drivers.
That retarded shit is a perfect analogy to gun control.
Morons.

Can't undo the Constitution with executive orders.
You can't but they will try and it will be a very big mistake for the president.
Majority of Americans supports what she said...if you want assault weapons load up and we can drop at the nearest ISIS area and you can have fun.

What exactly, is an assault weapon?

I beat the neighbors dog for trying to sully my dogs good name with sex in public.

I guess my weapon is considered an assault weapon since I committed an assault with it.

I just call it a broom.

Fuck her and fuck whatever unconstitutional crap trump is thinking about.
This is horseshit.
How about this: to keep drunk drivers from killing sober drivers, let's ban sober drivers.
That retarded shit is a perfect analogy to gun control.
Morons.
But leftist bash fox for some odd reason

Can't undo the Constitution with executive orders.
You can't but they will try and it will be a very big mistake for the president.
Majority of Americans supports what she said...if you want assault weapons load up and we can drop at the nearest ISIS area and you can have fun.

What exactly, is an assault weapon?

I beat the neighbors dog for trying to sully my dogs good name with sex in public.

I guess my weapon is considered an assault weapon since I committed an assault with it.

I just call it a broom.
It is an assault broom.

Forum List

Back