Terrorist Released in Shalit Deal Caught with Knife

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Seems like terrorists can't give up their old ways. Since many have had to be re-arrested, I certainly hope that they don't try to kidnap someone again so that they can be released once again to go back to their acts of terrorism.

Terrorist who was released in the Shalit deal caught with a knife, admits to have planned a stabbing attack
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 3/17/2014, 11:59 PM

The terrorist, in his 20s, was caught at the Qalandiya checkpoint and was taken in for questioning. During interrogation he admitted that he had planned a stabbing attack.

Continue reading at:

'Shalit Deal' Terrorist Caught with Knife - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Seems like terrorists can't give up their old ways. Since many have had to be re-arrested, I certainly hope that they don't try to kidnap someone again so that they can be released once again to go back to their acts of terrorism.

Terrorist who was released in the Shalit deal caught with a knife, admits to have planned a stabbing attack
By Elad Benari

The terrorist, in his 20s, was caught at the Qalandiya checkpoint and was taken in for questioning. During interrogation he admitted that he had planned a stabbing attack.

Continue reading at:

'Shalit Deal' Terrorist Caught with Knife - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News
Was it a Swiss Army Knife?

Was his "admission", before or after his complimentary beating during interrogation?

I love how your source calls them "terrorists" that were "rearrested", but doesn't say who they are or what they did, specifically.

From Sally's source:
In the time that has passed since Shalit’s release, many of the terrorists who were freed in the deal have been re-arrested when they were discovered to have resumed terrorist activities.
Propaganda right out of Goebbels playbook!

I did find it interesting when your link led me to a comment by the IDF saying Hamas has spent most of its time (since the release of the prisoners) on education and social work, not terrorism.
...according to the source quoted by the IDF Website...the terror group has invested most of its energy in educational and social activity aimed at bringing the populace closer to its jihadist ideology.
It's also interesting to note how twisted and corrupt your thought processes are, by treating educational and social programs as "jihadist ideology". Normal folk just think of them as educational and social programs.

By Elad Benari

Continue reading at:

Was his "admission", before or after his complimentary beating during interrogation?

I love how your source calls them "terrorists" that were "rearrested", but doesn't say who they are or what they did, specifically.

From Sally's source:
In the time that has passed since Shalit’s release, many of the terrorists who were freed in the deal have been re-arrested when they were discovered to have resumed terrorist activities.

I did find it interesting when your link led me to a comment by the IDF saying Hamas has spent most of its time (since the release of the prisoners) on education and social work, not terrorism.
...according to the source quoted by the IDF Website...the terror group has invested most of its energy in educational and social activity aimed at bringing the populace closer to its jihadist ideology.
It's also interesting to note how twisted and corrupt your thought processes are, by treating educational and social programs as "jihadist ideology". Normal folk just think of them as educational and social programs.

So a convicted terrorist is re arrested and admits to going equipped for another terrorist act, and you say that it a lie. Get real it's like the inmates at Guantanamo bay who professed their innocence, then returned to terror as soon as they were released.

The terrorists released in exchanged for Shalit vowed to return to terrorism on their release, so it is obvious their movements are watched and they are suspect in terrorist attacks. Releasing them did not protect them from being rearrested should they be suspected of terror.

By Elad Benari

Continue reading at:

From Sally's source:

You have to enjoy Billy's nonsense. He is so obvious while he is so entertaining. Naturally we all know that he isn't at all interested in what is happening all around the Middle East where even his Catholic brethren are being killed. It appears that he has never met an Islamic terrorist that he doesn't like as long as they have at the Jews. Talk about a twisted mind!!!

By Elad Benari

Continue reading at:

You have to enjoy Billy's nonsense. He is so obvious while he is so entertaining. Naturally we all know that he isn't at all interested in what is happening all around the Middle East where even his Catholic brethren are being killed. It appears that he has never met an Islamic terrorist that he doesn't like as long as they have at the Jews. Talk about a twisted mind!!!

Billo's warped views are obvious to all of us here.

This isn't about me.

The terrorists released in exchanged for Shalit vowed to return to terrorism on their release, so it is obvious their movements are watched and they are suspect in terrorist attacks. Releasing them did not protect them from being rearrested should they be suspected of terror.
You call everyone a terrorist.

You're like the boy crying wolf.

So a convicted terrorist is re arrested and admits to going equipped for another terrorist act, and you say that it a lie.
What makes you think he was convicted? And how do you know he "admitted" anything? Because they "said" that's what he did? I don't take anything the Israeli's say at face value, because they've proven to be lying pricks one too many times.

Get real it's like the inmates at Guantanamo bay who professed their innocence, then returned to terror as soon as they were released.
That may have happened in 1% of the cases.

You have to enjoy Billy's nonsense. He is so obvious while he is so entertaining. Naturally we all know that he isn't at all interested in what is happening all around the Middle East where even his Catholic brethren are being killed. It appears that he has never met an Islamic terrorist that he doesn't like as long as they have at the Jews. Talk about a twisted mind!!![/quote

]This isn't about me.

Good, hooe you don't mind if we laugh at your expense, though, with all the nonsense that you post. So when, Billy, are you ever going to post anything that is happening in the Catholics in the Middle East or don't you care that they are being killed. Evidently it is more important for you to demonize Israel than the Islamists who are killing your brethren. Do you ever stop to read about their persecution in the Middle East and elsewhere or is it of no interest to you?

So a convicted terrorist is re arrested and admits to going equipped for another terrorist act, and you say that it a lie.
What makes you think he was convicted? And how do you know he "admitted" anything? Because they "said" that's what he did? I don't take anything the Israeli's say at face value, because they've proven to be lying pricks one too many times.

Get real it's like the inmates at Guantanamo bay who professed their innocence, then returned to terror as soon as they were released.

That may have happened in 1% of the cases.

Seems more than that.

Guantanamo Bay: One in six ex-Gitmo inmates return to terrorism | Mail Online

This isn't about me.

It is about your NAZI ANTISEMITIC policies and POV

You call everyone a terrorist.

You're like the boy crying wolf.

So what would you call them when they target children, lets hope they don't target children from your family ?

Forum List

Back