Terry McAuliffe calls critical race theory concerns a 'right-wing conspiracy'...'This is totally made up by Donald Trump and Glenn Youngkin,'

Liberal teachers everywhere are saying CRT is wrong for the advancement of America.....its not just the right....
Absolutely, many educators of various political persuasions are well familiar with how CRT-a 40 year old ideology does nothing for social progress and equity.

Idaho, Florida, Arkansas, and Oklahoma have banned CRT. The following states are debating the ban: Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, South Dakota, Arizona, Kentucky, Utah and New Hampshire. "The Arizona Senate failed to pass SB 1532 on May 27 when two Republicans voted against it, but the measure could return for another vote."

This is an important time to contact state representatives about this issue if a state is in limbo. I need to contact mine about it; my state is a slow mover on most everything. I won't complain about that fact though, considering the alternative would be moving so fast heads mostly spin around and many remain clueless about what even happened.

God forbid that we teach the truth about our history and our country.

Is America so bad and so weak that we can't dare be told the truth else the country will crumble?

Slavery was bad. We knew it yet condoned it.

Europeans stole America from it's inhabitants. Slaughtered, herded, offered bounties for their scalps.

Legalized segregation. Lynchings. Raids by whites on their communities.

Women denied the vote and equal pay.

Voter suppression.

The list goes on.

Teach it or repeat it.

God forbid that we teach the truth about our history and our country.

Is America so bad and so weak that we can't dare be told the truth else the country will crumble?

Slavery was bad. We knew it yet condoned it.

Europeans stole America from it's inhabitants. Slaughtered, herded, offered bounties for their scalps.

Legalized segregation. Lynchings. Raids by whites on their communities.

Women denied the vote and equal pay.

Voter suppression.

The list goes on.

Teach it or repeat it.
Educate yourself before opining.
CRT says white people are inherently evil and that there's nothing they can do about it.
It preaches collective guilt and the people at the top of BLM pushing such racist trash
are getting rich off the racism business.

They depend on gullible dupes with a guilty conscience like you. Wise up.

“Black history”? Well then, let’s teach all of it.

Who sold the slaves to America? Who were the first black elected officials, and to which party did they belong? Which President hosted a Klan meeting at the White House? Which party blocked Civil Rights Acts? I could go on…

Forum List

Back