HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009

Taking them 5 + years (10+ if you count the actual time this issue was first raised) to come to common sense logic on charging stations and infrastructure for it's electric cars.
This delay has delayed purchase demand until the time they could solve the issue of range and availability and convenience.
It's only common sense to have availability everywhere you stop to extend the range, but also my ideas involve simple technology to allow for charging to take place while driving to allow more extended miles per charge.

Taking them 5 + years (10+ if you count the actual time this issue was first raised) to come to common sense logic on charging stations and infrastructure for it's electric cars.
This delay has delayed purchase demand until the time they could solve the issue of range and availability and convenience.
It's only common sense to have availability everywhere you stop to extend the range, but also my ideas involve simple technology to allow for charging to take place while driving to allow more extended miles per charge.

How charge while driving?

How charge while driving?
They sometimes use solar, but there's other affective methods and locations of a car perfect for simple charging technologies.
I can't share what they are without a contract, thanks to people always taking and never making a good faith effort to acknowledge and share from what they steal or borrow.

Forum List

Back