Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is what you pay these people for? and what they aren't telling you is most of the people coming in are ADULTS
this woman is on HOMELAND security

SNIP:
The Furnace

Jul. 3, 2014 3:04pm Pete Kasperowicz

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said Thursday that she brought lollipops to immigrant children she was able to visit while in Texas this week.

“I always like to take things when I visit people who are detained for reasons that are not of a criminal nature, whether it is to visit with those in Darfur, or to be able to engage in Afghanistan, or to be able to talk to children wherever they are,” she said at a House Judiciary Committee field hearing in Texas. “Homeless children.”

House Homeland Security Committee member Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, said Thursday that she handed out lollipops to immigrant children that have been detained near the border. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

“These are lollipops,” she said as she held up a plastic bag. “I took lollipops along with my colleagues into those detention centers where children were. I wasn’t armed, I wasn’t fearful for my life
Republicans have continued to argue that border crisis is a national security threat to the nation.
But Jackson Lee rejected that, and said that while the U.S. needs to aggressively go after human traffickers, it needs to avoid treating detained children as criminals.

all of it here
Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children | TheBlaze.com

The horror!!!!

& to add, an imitation of a stephanie response to a thread like THIS from the left:

"Seriously? This is what you low lifes are reduced to, complaining about CHILDREN getting lollipops? These despicable liberal sites are to be SHUNNED! MY gawd, get a life "

[ame=http://youtu.be/x97NsS85Jh0]Murrieta Town Hall a la Raza short - YouTube[/ame]

Open border supporters at the Murrieta town hall last night chanted, “Viva la Raza!” outside the meeting.

The activists threatened locals leaving the town hall meeting.

Our entire country is made of immigrants save the indians.

This craving for being homogenous is new and a play on how fucking dumb and hate/fearful the retards can be.

If all detainees could be confined to Sheila "lollipop" Lee's district I wonder how many would want to stay?

I also wonder how her almost entirely black constituency would react to the flood of Hispanic children flooding their schools.

this is what you pay these people for? and what they aren't telling you is most of the people coming in are ADULTS
this woman is on HOMELAND security

SNIP:
The Furnace

Jul. 3, 2014 3:04pm Pete Kasperowicz

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said Thursday that she brought lollipops to immigrant children she was able to visit while in Texas this week.

“I always like to take things when I visit people who are detained for reasons that are not of a criminal nature, whether it is to visit with those in Darfur, or to be able to engage in Afghanistan, or to be able to talk to children wherever they are,” she said at a House Judiciary Committee field hearing in Texas. “Homeless children.”

House Homeland Security Committee member Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, said Thursday that she handed out lollipops to immigrant children that have been detained near the border. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

“These are lollipops,” she said as she held up a plastic bag. “I took lollipops along with my colleagues into those detention centers where children were. I wasn’t armed, I wasn’t fearful for my life
Republicans have continued to argue that border crisis is a national security threat to the nation.
But Jackson Lee rejected that, and said that while the U.S. needs to aggressively go after human traffickers, it needs to avoid treating detained children as criminals.

all of it here
Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children | TheBlaze.com

Yes terrible because we all KNOW the children have control of the situation and giving them a piece of candy will only encourage them, forget they are scared children .

You are really and ignorant steaming pile of white christian shit steph :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
They should continue to come to the land of opportunity.

Stephanie and her family and its lineage are no more entitled to having become American then these children.

This superiority complex is kind of sickening.

You people do need to quit treating them like criminals. I know all this fear and loathing is somehow fun to you people but getting your hate fix on these kids is kind of creepy.

And sad, these are children; a PR move, yes, but better than most.

They should continue to come to the land of opportunity.

Stephanie and her family and its lineage are no more entitled to having become American then these children.

This superiority complex is kind of sickening.

And its funny coming from her as she lives in a trailer park and had all the opportunity to get an education, but she skipped on that, instead attacking others who want to make a better life for their children

This craving for being homogenous is new and a play on how fucking dumb and hate/fearful the retards can be.

Most Americans were born here. NOT naturalized immigrants. If ya wanna get picky even the natives came here from Asia.

And tells them.
Don't forget to "Like us" on Facebook and tell your friends about us.
Tell them we're open 24/7

Strange how the rightwing christian crackers never quote this from their god man

Matt 25:40 ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Most Americans were born here. NOT naturalized immigrants. If ya wanna get picky even the natives came here from Asia.

Most americans being born here has zero to do with the formation of our country or how their parents parents (etc.) Got their family here....what a disengenuous schmuck point.

Remember how Pelsoi wanted to take some home with her?

I guess her houses aren't big enough, so it's up to us citizens to pay for them while our "government" take them lollipops

just amazing watching some of you in this thread, you'd sell US out in heartbeat...and just think they never had to fire a shot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back