Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children

They should continue to come to the land of opportunity.

Stephanie and her family and its lineage are no more entitled to having become American then these children.

This superiority complex is kind of sickening.

I see no problem with their coming, as long as they come under the same rules and regulations as Stephanie and her forbears. That means, they have to pass a physical exam and prove they are disease-free, that they are not criminals, and that their overweening desire is to become useful, productive citizens and AMERICANS.

Holy shit, the Pilgrims brought diseases and criminals - then, after Native Americans kept them from starving to death - they killed them and stole their lands. Today's immigrants are much more civilized and deserving of our kindness.

Squawk.....stole their lands.... squawk...

Carry on.

I see no problem with their coming, as long as they come under the same rules and regulations as Stephanie and her forbears. That means, they have to pass a physical exam and prove they are disease-free, that they are not criminals, and that their overweening desire is to become useful, productive citizens and AMERICANS.

Holy shit, the Pilgrims brought diseases and criminals - then, after Native Americans kept them from starving to death - they killed them and stole their lands. Today's immigrants are much more civilized and deserving of our kindness.

Carry on.

What, no sophisticated rebuttal?

They should continue to come to the land of opportunity.

Stephanie and her family and its lineage are no more entitled to having become American then these children.

This superiority complex is kind of sickening.

Your point is valid and well-taken. But at what point would you say it is time to shut the door?

Lollipops! Of course, that makes everything all better, doesn't it. Lollipops will cure the kids of their diseases and lice. Lollipops will make it better so they can go the f**k back where they came from. These kids are selling themselves pretty cheaply, seems to me. I guess they'll work for food, too?

Your point is valid and well-taken. But at what point would you say it is time to shut the door?

Those who cannot remember the past..........

Carry on.

What, no sophisticated rebuttal?

You think your narrative deserves a rebuttal? Well, I suppose I could post a cartoon like you describe. Your stories are entertaining and funny, not deserving a rebuttal. A rebuttal is for a serious discussion. You're an emotional parrot.

Well, the murdering, thieving Pilgrims started it - so why should the door ever be shut? Oh, and what about this...

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

These are future democrat voters. The poor ignorant useful idiots here still think they can fool some people. Obama certainly does, which is why you pitiful creatures are defending this.

Well, the murdering, thieving Pilgrims started it - so why should the door ever be shut? Oh, and what about this...

SBmap.gif

Of course. The grievance industry is working hard these days. Pathetic. Did you attend the Al Sharpton scool of grievance coercion politics?

SBmap.gif

This board isn't the place for US history lovers:lol::lol::lol: All many want is a "Made in China" US flag, a keg, and lots of "Made in China" fireworks.

It doesn't sound as if taxpayer dollars went towards the lollipops. If she bought them herself, and did this in her free time, who gives a shit?

These are future democrat voters. The poor ignorant useful idiots here still think they can fool some people. Obama certainly does, which is why you pitiful creatures are defending this.

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough 'Angry White Guys' to Sustain GOP

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC):The demographics race we're losing badly," . "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

The days of the shit stained rightwing bible thumping pasty faces are done in Amseria

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough 'Angry White Guys' to Sustain GOP

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC):The demographics race we're losing badly," . "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

The days of the shit stained rightwing bible thumping pasty faces are done in Amseria

Ain't you jus all bad and shit?

this is what you pay these people for? and what they aren't telling you is most of the people coming in are ADULTS
this woman is on HOMELAND security

SNIP:
The Furnace

Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children

Jul. 3, 2014 3:04pm Pete Kasperowicz

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said Thursday that she brought lollipops to immigrant children she was able to visit while in Texas this week.

“I always like to take things when I visit people who are detained for reasons that are not of a criminal nature, whether it is to visit with those in Darfur, or to be able to engage in Afghanistan, or to be able to talk to children wherever they are,” she said at a House Judiciary Committee field hearing in Texas. “Homeless children.”

House Homeland Security Committee member Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, said Thursday that she handed out lollipops to immigrant children that have been detained near the border. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

“These are lollipops,” she said as she held up a plastic bag. “I took lollipops along with my colleagues into those detention centers where children were. I wasn’t armed, I wasn’t fearful for my life
Republicans have continued to argue that border crisis is a national security threat to the nation.
But Jackson Lee rejected that, and said that while the U.S. needs to aggressively go after human traffickers, it needs to avoid treating detained children as criminals.

all of it here
Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children | TheBlaze.com

Yeah...those frikkin little spicks don't deserve a little gesture do they?

Of course the deserve a gesture. Give them a nice treat to have on the ride back where they came from.

Forum List

Back