Texas Dem hands out lollipops to detained immigrant children

:eusa_clap:

I knew you couldn't take a hint.

C'mon, you must have a stake in this. Why are you supporting a wave of illegals who have no skills or education being dumped in your country?

Um......

Where did I say I supported a "wave of illegals" with or without skills?

Are you just posting whatever happens to float through your mind?

Just to sorta give you a little guidance; if it was up to me, we'd landmine the border and place machine gun nests at every 100 yards from the Gulf Coast near Brownsville to the Pacific Ocean near San Diego, and resupply them with 0.50 cal ammo until we my Zero Immigration Tolerance Policy was understood by every fucking man, woman, and child living between Juarez and Terra Del Fuego.

So you're Tea Party. Were you at the Bundy Ranch taking a stand against Harry Reid and his goons?

C'mon, you must have a stake in this. Why are you supporting a wave of illegals who have no skills or education being dumped in your country?

Um......

Just to sorta give you a little guidance; if it was up to me, we'd landmine the border and place machine gun nests at every 100 yards from the Gulf Coast near Brownsville to the Pacific Ocean near San Diego, and resupply them with 0.50 cal ammo until we my Zero Immigration Tolerance Policy was understood by every fucking man, woman, and child living between Juarez and Terra Del Fuego.

So you're Tea Party. Were you at the Bundy Ranch taking a stand against Harry Reid and his goons?

No I have a life.

You should try it.

Yep, we were here first. Originally, we all came out of Africa.

Are you aware that Natives had land wars among the various tribes? Women from other tribes were a hot commodity for the farming tribes.

Yes, I'm aware. And your point is...?

My point is Natives were stealing land and enslaving each other long before your claim of stolen land by others. Get off your phony self-righteous pedestal.

Um......

No I have a life.

You should try it.

I think I have you confused with someone else. Your avatar is similar. I apologize.

Are you aware that Natives had land wars among the various tribes? Women from other tribes were a hot commodity for the farming tribes.

My point is Natives were stealing land and enslaving each other long before your claim of stolen land by others. Get off your phony self-righteous pedestal.

True, but they were ALL Native Americans. Gee, I guess Europeans never fought among themselves...

True, but they were ALL Native Americans. Gee, I guess Europeans never fought among themselves...

Native Americans invented pop corn.

:popcorn:

Pretty much sums up the total of their gifts to humanity.

Last edited:
If enough people living in America (I refuse to call them Americans) believe that America is stolen land that should be returned, belongs to the world and shouldn't have borders because of immigration, or just needs to be punished for prior bad acts, then the nation will shortly not exist. The existence of a country, ANY country, depends on a willingness of its inhabitants that it should exist. When we lose that, we lost it all.

No, the Indians are immigrants also. We all came from Africa, even the Indians.

American Indians likely came from Russia crossing the Bering Strait when it was still a solid landmass (before global warming caused the land to sink into the ocean). That would make the US actually Russian territory. Let's give it back!

Asia.

Yes, a tiny area in western Asia. I knew the name for a time, cannot remember it now. ALTAI! That is the region wherein First Nations Americans share many DNA components with Eurasians.

Last edited:
The Bering Land Bridge didn't sink, the oceans rose as the Ice Age ended.

So if a Native steals your spouse, kids, land, and kills you it's okay. You're a racist.

oh wow
some of you have more patience to deal with the idiocy from some than I do

good job:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back