Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

About time !!!
They have the $$$ and will

I am sure Texans can get this finished fast

What we’re seeing is red states taking their own actions as the Federal Govt is the problem

About time !!!

What we’re seeing is red states taking their own actions as the Federal Govt is the problem
Yeah, probably along the Oklahoma border.

About time !!!

The Fed can fight them on this but ultimately at some point, I don't see how the Fed can stop it.

What would be nice is if when crossing the border into Texas, the fence stopped and redirected them west all the way into California.

At some point, Ca is going to get SO overrun with foreigners that either they will have to break down and eliminate the problem or surrender and go belly up as a state.

You think the border is bad now, just wait a few more months. Kamala Harris wants nothing to do with the border, she wants to hob nob with Central American leaders and make speeches. She doesn't want to get her high heels dirty and she CERTAINLY doesn''t want to confront the shit show the Democrats have created at the border.

About time !!!

The Fed can fight them on this but ultimately at some point, I don't see how the Fed can stop it.

What would be nice is if when crossing the border into Texas, the fence stopped and redirected them west all the way into California.

At some point, Ca is going to get SO overrun with foreigners that either they will have to break down and eliminate the problem or surrender and go belly up as a state.
They were belly up until the bailouts by Xiden

You think the border is bad now, just wait a few more months. Kamala Harris wants nothing to do with the border, she wants to hob nob with Central American leaders and make speeches. She doesn't want to get her high heels dirty and she CERTAINLY doesn''t want to confront the shit show the Democrats have created at the border.
She wants to suck seed.

80 percent of Americans support building the wall, if you call "Republicans and GOP-Leaning Independents" Americans...

About time !!!

They had the POTUS with trump but did nothing. Why would they do it now?
Where did all th e money come from ?

Forum List

Back