Texas to build its own wall !!!

Presidential material
I think the only reason he's doing this and taking away the license requirement for carrying a gun is that he got so much hate mail for forcing businesses to close and killing jobs, he wanted to be sure he got reelected.

About time !!!
They have the $$$ and will

I am sure Texans can get this finished fast

What we’re seeing is red states taking their own actions as the Federal Govt is the problem
7kDRYf3.jpg

About time !!!
They have the $$$ and will

What we’re seeing is red states taking their own actions as the Federal Govt is the problem
Why is the Texas governor saying he wants to build the wall that Trump says he already built?

Trump Claims He Has Built The Border Wall

- or, at least, many miles of it.
Will there be two big, beautiful walls?
Will Mexico pays for both?
Is Abbott calling Trump a liar?
Does Bannon's wall make three?

Last edited:
Money isn't the issue, since Mexico is paying for it.
"That's a quarter of a billion dollars! It's more than enough to hire
a project manager and contractor to begin building the wall."
Gov. Greg Abbott

Why is Abbott talking about gringo dollars to "begin" building a wall when the Former Guy already built it with Mexican pesos?

He's also demanding that the land that Trump confiscated be returned to Texas, essentially pleading with the President to undo what the Former Guy had done.

You are claiming that what Trump failed to accomplish can be expeditiously achieved by others?

The Gov and Lt. Gov are spewing the same inflammatory rhetoric as the Former Guy did when he failed to deal with illegal immigration for four years: “We are being invaded!” Patrick said...

Abbott said Wednesday that “homes are being invaded!” as he announced the state would be spending an initial $250 million... He repeated the sentiment at a signing ceremony for several gun bills Thursday, saying property owners along the border are being “invaded!”

This
is their idea of an "invasion!" as they champion permissiveness that allows every xenophobic pifflewit to tote a manenhancer:

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 12.05.06 PM.png

This isn't the sort of "invasion" that an American should be concerned about?"

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 12.07.17 PM.png

Forum List

Back