Thanks to all of you and so long

StormAl

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2021
I have been asked to turn of my proxy, and my VPN administrators have strongly advised me to not do that. This is a great site, and I wish the best to you if the administrators turn my connection off.

Later, sock puppet.

82e38530661bfcf20c3d8551d35dbd4a.jpg

I have been asked to turn of my proxy, and my VPN administrators have strongly advised me to not do that. This is a great site, and I wish the best to you if the administrators turn my connection off.
What's a proxy, a VPN? Did your boss catch you here, is that what you're saying?
Not at all. A virtual protective network protects sensitive material I use online.

What's a proxy, a VPN? Did your boss catch you here, is that what you're saying?
It's a way to block sites from knowing who/where you are.

It's a way to block sites from knowing who/where you are.
Thank you.
OMG OMG OMG... Your RUSSIAN aren't you!!! Holy fuck they were right!!!

;)

Maybe I won't get booted, Hang on sloopy, but I need my VPN cover.

I have been treated fairly, so I have no yap about it.

This will be up to the administrators.

I am sure you are right, and you are also wrong about what I am doing. Of course.

Later, sock puppet.

82e38530661bfcf20c3d8551d35dbd4a.jpg
NOW just a dog gone minute there Oddball! You're saying that I've wasted hours of my time composing the perfect case exit letter-just in case?! You have no idea how long that took me with editing and now I'll have to scratch the whole thing! Noooo....say it isn't so!! I've been under the impression that it was a standard thing on here that when posters leave others expect detailed exits with specific reasons! lol

In no way am I making fun of you StormAI- I'm only entertaining myself no doubt;) Sock or no sock, you seem like a good poster even if we don't agree on various topics. Hope your boss will agree to keep you on!;) Sorry...weak jokes I can do well.

Maybe I won't get booted, Hang on sloopy, but I need my VPN cover.

I have been treated fairly, so I have no yap about it.

This will be up to the administrators.

Who asked you to turn your proxy off?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back