That Didn’t Go The Way CNN Wanted

Fire the bitch

She is a danger to her patients

She says she is seeing people in her hospital getting adverse reactions, and thinks there should be more research. If You want to get a shot on blind faith that there are no long term effects using an emergency status vaccine, thats your business.
Calling someone a bitch for speaking her mind with valid concerns, shows the little man that you truly are.

Fire the bitch

She says she is seeing people in her hospital getting adverse reactions, and thinks there should be more research. If You want to get a shot on blind faith that there are no long term effects using an emergency status vaccine, thats your business.
Calling someone a bitch for speaking her mind with valid concerns, shows the little man that you truly are.
The Left love science.
That’s why they think humans change sex on a whim, there’s no difference between sexes, and men can give birth.

Fire the bitch

1623350476085.png

And if she has a adverse reaction to the vaccine that is not FDA approved she becomes the new owner of the hospital that demanded her to get the vaccination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And if she has a adverse reaction to the vaccine that is not FDA approved she becomes the new owner of the hospital that demanded her to get the vaccination.
Hundreds of millions have safely gotten the vaccine.

If she wants to be a Diva, find employment elsewhere

1623351650126.png

Oh no! I think they need to fire her for refusing to obey an order that is not within their power to demand of an employee.

If you don't like the laws and other legislation designed to keep people from being abused by overlords you are free to demand those laws be thrown out.......

Guess that'll put all the lawyers and judges out of a job too.

Fine by me.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 499596

Oh no! I think they need to fire her for refusing to obey an order that is not within their power to demand of an employee.

If you don't like the laws and other legislation designed to keep people from being abused by overlords you are free to demand those laws be thrown out.......

Fine by me.

*****SMILE*****

Requiring medical professionals not to be contagious is within their power

Wearing masks, washing hands......all part of the job

View attachment 499596

Fine by me.

*****SMILE*****

Requiring medical professionals not to be contagious is within their power

Wearing masks, washing hands......all part of the job

1623352098209.png

Washing your hands and wearing a mask is not invasive.

They're also free to sign a memo to the woman stating that they are demanding she take a vaccine that is not FDA approved and that they will be held responsible for any consequences such as an adverse reaction.

*****SMILE*****

And tens of thousands have not.

And people are dying from Covid AFTER being vaccinated.

So I'm expected to shoot this shit into my arm that has killed people, not worked and not even been approved by the FDA?

As of MONTHS ago, 6000 people got Covid AFTER being vaccinated.

Last edited:
Fire the bitch

She is saying something that seems conservative, so therefor RW doesn't like it.

Fire the bitch

The Left love science.
That’s why they think humans change sex on a whim, there’s no difference between sexes, and men can give birth.
I love listening to you all walk all over your narratives. You realize the anti vax narrative blocks the anti shutdown narrative right?! We have countries right now with little vax access that are exploding with COVID and shutting down. Look at Chile.

So if your going to advocate for reopening the fastest way to get there is to get people vaxed. The stats already overwhelmingly show that the effects of the vax are nothing compared to COVID.

Fire the bitch

The Left love science.
I love listening to you all walk all over your narratives. You realize the anti vax narrative blocks the anti shutdown narrative right?! We have countries right now with little vax access that are exploding with COVID and shutting down. Look at Chile.

So if your going to advocate for reopening the fastest way to get there is to get people vaxed. The stats already overwhelmingly show that the effects of the vax are nothing compared to COVID.
So.... you advocate no studies should be done on any side effects of the vaccine?
I have had the vaccine BTW... fully.
I am for knowledge. All knowledge, I very much don't want to disregard knowledge because it isn't politically agreeable.

Fire the bitch

The Left love science.

So.... you advocate no studies should be done on any side effects of the vaccine?
I have had the vaccine BTW... fully.
I am for knowledge. All knowledge, I very much don't want to disregard knowledge because it isn't politically agreeable.
Haha, you think im advocating for no studies to be done?! Where did you get that crap idea from? Surely nothing that I've said.

Fire the bitch

The Left love science.

Boy, lousy cherry picking even for you. Canada is in total lockdown right now, arresting people for nonessential travel.

My body, my choice.

Forum List

Back