That NAIL IN THE COFFIN moment in AG Barr's testimony.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I am surprised we didn't lose a few of the ABNORMALS on the spot....ROTFLMFAO!!!

BARR: In the situation of the president, who has constitutional authority to supervise proceedings: If, in fact, a proceeding was not well founded — if it was a groundless proceeding, if it was based on false allegations — the president does not have to sit there, constitutionally, and allow it to run its course.

The president could terminate that proceeding, and it would not be a corrupt intent because he was being falsely accused and he would be worried about the impact on his administration.

That’s important, because most of the obstruction claims that are being made here or episodes, do involve the exercise of the president’s constitutional authority. And we now know that he was being falsely accused. (Muellers report confirms!)

RUSH: I mean, the explosion that happened on this sound bite! When he said this, these people, their heads had to explode. In this sound bite of 48 seconds, Barr is saying everybody knows the president was falsely accused. Therefore, if he’s falsely accused and he knows he didn’t do it and there’s an investigation into what he didn’t do, he cannot obstruct it, especially when he is exercising constitutional authority.

The president doesn’t have to sit there and allow a bunch of lies to be told about things he did not do that would result in harm to his administration. He doesn’t have to sit there and put up with it! If he knows that he is falsely accused — and we all know now that he was, Barr said — the fact that he is trying to stop an unfair and unjust process does not mean he obstructed. Folks, I guarantee you, this one bite there is the reason they are losing their minds last night and continuing into today.

I am surprised we didn't lose a few of the ABNORMALS on the spot....ROTFLMFAO!!!

BARR: In the situation of the president, who has constitutional authority to supervise proceedings: If, in fact, a proceeding was not well founded — if it was a groundless proceeding, if it was based on false allegations — the president does not have to sit there, constitutionally, and allow it to run its course.

The president could terminate that proceeding, and it would not be a corrupt intent because he was being falsely accused and he would be worried about the impact on his administration.

That’s important, because most of the obstruction claims that are being made here or episodes, do involve the exercise of the president’s constitutional authority. And we now know that he was being falsely accused. (Muellers report confirms!)

RUSH: I mean, the explosion that happened on this sound bite! When he said this, these people, their heads had to explode. In this sound bite of 48 seconds, Barr is saying everybody knows the president was falsely accused. Therefore, if he’s falsely accused and he knows he didn’t do it and there’s an investigation into what he didn’t do, he cannot obstruct it, especially when he is exercising constitutional authority.

The president doesn’t have to sit there and allow a bunch of lies to be told about things he did not do that would result in harm to his administration. He doesn’t have to sit there and put up with it! If he knows that he is falsely accused — and we all know now that he was, Barr said — the fact that he is trying to stop an unfair and unjust process does not mean he obstructed. Folks, I guarantee you, this one bite there is the reason they are losing their minds last night and continuing into today.
THIS is what Piglousi is claiming is a lie before Congress...along with her lap dog representatives....ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back