That time when Kamala Harris' husband knocked up the babysitter, then made her get an abortion

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
This is how the left treats women.

It's interesting, though, that Kamala's husband and Joe Biden have exactly the same back story...as we all know Jill Biden was the babysitter for Joe's kids before he started humping her.

These are the people calling JD Vance "weird".

Pathetic.

Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, admits to cheating on first wife after bombshell report he impregnated nanny​

Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, on Saturday admitted cheating on his first wife, following a bombshell report claiming he once got a nanny pregnant.

The second gentleman reportedly strayed from then-wife Kerstin over a decade and a half ago with a blond nanny, Najen Naylor, who taught at a private school attended by their two kids.

Emhoff had told Harris about the affair well before the wed in 2014.POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Naylor did not keep the baby, a close friend with direct knowledge of the affair and pregnancy told the Daily Mail. It’s unclear what exactly the friend meant.

Hours after the outlet’s report, Emhoff admitted having an affair in a statement to CNN that didn’t name Naylor or address her alleged pregnancy.

It's interesting, though, that Kamala's husband and Joe Biden have exactly the same back story...as we all know Jill Biden was the babysitter for Joe's kids before he started humping her.

Pathetic.

Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, admits to cheating on first wife after bombshell report he impregnated nanny​

Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, on Saturday admitted cheating on his first wife, following a bombshell report claiming he once got a nanny pregnant.

The second gentleman reportedly strayed from then-wife Kerstin over a decade and a half ago with a blond nanny, Najen Naylor, who taught at a private school attended by their two kids.

Emhoff had told Harris about the affair well before the wed in 2014.POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Naylor did not keep the baby, a close friend with direct knowledge of the affair and pregnancy told the Daily Mail. It’s unclear what exactly the friend meant.

Hours after the outlet’s report, Emhoff admitted having an affair in a statement to CNN that didn’t name Naylor or address her alleged pregnancy.

1722879698781.png

Cute. Looks like a dimocrap, too. The flip-flops give it away

Notice how many dimocrap scum responses we've gotten on this topic? Try -- Zero.

Watch, as soon as the FILTH in the DNC and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media develop a spin for it, they'll be in here in force spinning like a top.

That's why I belong to a Message Board -- So I can read what paid propagandists have to say.

You??

Notice how many dimocrap scum responses we've gotten on this topic? Try -- Zero.

Watch, as soon as the FILTH in the DNC and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media develop a spin for it, they'll be in here in force spinning like a top.

That's why I belong to a Message Board -- So I can read what paid propagandists have to say.

You??
IQ2 responded although not with much.

Pathetic.

marvin martian's interest in sexual affairs of other people is weird.

My bad. I have most dimocraps in here on Ignore. I know, for a fact, I haven't missed much. Read one, you've read them all. They all say the same shit, repeat the same lies.
that is pretty much the case. Once in a while I will throw some fire back at them. But for the most part only a few are worth responding to.

Forum List

Back