The 25th Amendment does not work, because the Checks and Balances do not work.

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
The 25th Amendment, which I am sure you are all well versed in its text, by now, and its underlying reasoning to protect the citizens from having to endure what we are enduring - didn't work. The inevitable has happened. Because the check on power that the Amendment was supposed to do was, and remains, vulnerable to the inadequacies of the three-branch separation - a partisanship contest to populate the three branches with politically aligned personnel.

It's not that difficult to figure out.

You know Joe Biden cannot be trusted to make reliably good decisions, and the powers of government are being controlled by the underlings who have their personal self-interests at the forefront of their thoughts, because ultimately they can blame everything on the fucked-up-in-the-head president. They go on to compose legislation, executive orders, and whatever else you, political geniuses, know of that controls the society. Except, of course, your intelligence. You brilliant genius, you!

Last edited:

What is Madame Yellen afraid of? It is just fucking absurd to believe they have not discussed it!

In the background of the video, a defense politician is contesting that the cabinet members are not doctors who can make the evaluation. The argument fails to recognize that the Amendment does not require doctors' evaluations, but the evaluations from the people who usually work with the president.

Grown-ass black woman sent to defend the honor of an old corrupt racist politician. Do you think she knows what she's doing?

Lisa_Simpson - Civics_2024.png

Last edited:
The 25th Amendment, which I am sure you are all well versed in its text, by now, and its underlying reasoning to protect the citizens from having to endure what we are enduring - didn't work. The inevitable has happened. Because the check on power that the Amendment was supposed to do was, and remains, vulnerable to the inadequacies of the three-branch separation - a partisanship contest to populate the three branches with politically aligned personnel.

It's not that difficult to figure out.

You know Joe Biden cannot be trusted to make reliably good decisions, and the powers of government are being controlled by the underlings who have their personal self-interests at the forefront of their thoughts, because ultimately they can blame everything on the fucked-up-in-the-head president. They go on to compose legislation, executive orders, and whatever else you, political geniuses, know of that controls the society. Except, of course, your intelligence. You brilliant genius, you!
Also ,the Cabinet and the Black Widow VP would be cutting their own throats. They NEED a false front. Too bad he went senile.

Then maybe you're the one who needs to find the high bridge and jump off it.
That's a bit harsh. ;)

That said I suspect the leftist dems here are getting tired of their fellow leftists getting beat about the head and shoulders trying to support the unsupportable.

Then maybe you're the one who needs to find the high bridge and jump off it.
No. I am the one who will be credited for saving the pursuit of reliable self-governing. You and the rest of the brilliant political theologians will be credited for finally realizing that the checks and balances cannot be reliably constructed for a three-branch separation model.

No. I am the one who will be credited for saving the pursuit of reliable self-governing. You and the rest of the brilliant political theologians will be credited for finally realizing that the checks and balances cannot be reliably constructed for a three-branch separation model.
You're arrogant enough to believe that your words on some paper, are going to be any more effective at constraining The State than the last ones?....LMFAO!

Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back