The Amazon rain forest is now a carbon source, rather than a carbon sink.

Long referred to as the lungs of the world, we are in danger of losing the Amazon rain forest, and ending up with a savannah. This will have many effects, none of them good. This is where we are currently;

Have you watched the video? Hydroelectric is bad too!

1622513996503.jpeg

^ Very bad! Er, wait, that's in China, nevermind

A 2% decrease in Chinese CO2 emission more than compensates for the imaginary loss of the Amazon as a carbon sink.

Last edited:
we are in danger of losing the Amazon rain forest

We?
You don't breath oxygen?

I never had the Amazon rain forest, how could I lose it?

Are we running out of oxygen now? When did that start?
Toddster, no patriot, yes, oxygen is decreasing in our atmosphere. Not at a pace at present that would affect us, but we have no idea what kind of affect it is having on the total environment;

we are in danger of losing the Amazon rain forest

We?
You don't breath oxygen?

I never had the Amazon rain forest, how could I lose it?

Are we running out of oxygen now? When did that start?
Toddster, no patriot, yes, oxygen is decreasing in our atmosphere. Not at a pace at present that would affect us, but we have no idea what kind of affect it is having on the total environment;

oxygen is decreasing in our atmosphere. Not at a pace at present that would affect us,

That you bring it up here only means that you are trying to muddy the debate or that you simply cannot follow simple logic.

but we have no idea what kind of affect it is having on the total environment;

I know.....78% is fine.....77.99% could be harmful.

A 2% decrease in Chinese CO2 emission more than compensates for the imaginary loss of he Amazon as a carbon sink.
Golly gee whiz, old man, when in the hell did you get your Phd in any science? At least post something to support your nonsense, even if it is from Q.

Your ChiCom Masters emit 10B tons of CO2 annually, the video you didn't bother to watch talked about 200MM tons of "carbon" being added from the Amazon. He used carbon and CO2 interchangeably so it was hard to compare apples.

But the math is so simple, 2% of 10B = 200MM.

Take 2 aspirin and your antipsychotic meds and check this thread in the morning

With the hyper inflated wages democrats are pushing, they are encouraging more consumption of natural resources and more business for Chinese manufacturers, neither of which will be good for the Amazon or "carbon"
LOL When your billionaire buddies stop buying 1/2 billion dollar yachts, then you can call $15 an hour hyper inflated. LOL

I know exactly zero billionaires but cool that you you strike me as successful.

Forum List

Back