The Argument for Sticking with Trump

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Imagine that the Leftists command a measurable majority of the TOTAL POPULATION of the country. What difference does that make in our overall scheme of government?

Not a hell of a lot.

Because there is not a single office in the country that is determined by popular vote (and that drives Leftists crazy).

And when you look at the "mosaic" of electoral districts in the country you see a distinct pattern. The districts where the Leftists hold sway are DENSELY POPULATED, and NEUROTICALLY LEFTIST. We all know what they are: States like California, Massachusetts, and Illinois, and large cities like Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Cleveland.

But again, as you look at the electoral MAP, there is huge majority of VOTING DISTRICTS, whether you look at counties, state legislative districts, or Congressional districts that lean to the RIGHT. This is why even states with a Democrat majority are likely to have a Republican-majority legislature. The Democrats have more PEOPLE, but the Republicans have more DISTRICTS. This is only slightly helped by "gerrymandering"; the basic factor is the collection of Leftists into urban strongholds, where idiots like Pelosi and M. Waters can be elected long after their "sell by" dates, and people like The Squad can even hope to hold public office. Indeed most Democrats in Congress have almost no chance of ever being voted out in a general election because their districts are so prohibitively Democrat.

But in those thousands of districts where the Republicans hold sway, Donald Trump is by far the most popular Republican in the land. If The Donald can confine himself to campaigning in the right, carefully selected congressional districts in 2022, he can bring about a complete takeover of Congress in two years.

Abandon him now? Insanity.

Yes, many people do stay in abusive relationships...They have no problem submitting themselves to abuse because they want to feel needed and part of something... All I can do is have pity for those poor abused slaves chained to their emotional over ride and their subjugation into serfdom ..

Last edited:
Yes, many people do stay in abusive relationships...They have no problem submitting themselves to abuse because they want to feel needed and part of something... All I can do is have pity for those poor abused slaves to their emotional over ride..
another thread another troll...

doing good so far moonglow,,

I think you did miss one thread though,,,

Yes, many people do stay in abusive relationships...They have no problem submitting themselves to abuse because they want to feel needed and part of something... All I can do is have pity for those poor abused slaves to their emotional over ride..

Great job at being off topic as per usual.. Devoid of any substance. Congrats. The inability of people to break the chains of self degradation to a political party is sad indeed, free yourself and stop supporting tyrants and psychopaths.

Great job at being off topic as per usual.. Devoid of any substance. Congrats. The inability of people to break the chains of self degradation to a political party is sad indeed, free yourself and stop supporting tyrants and psychopaths.
why dont you show some respect and stop trolling every thread you can with stupid comments that do nothing to advance the discussion??

why dont you show some respect and stop trolling every thread you can with stupid comments that do nothing to advance the discussion??
This thread is not about you, go and start one about your desire to have respect from fellow posters.

It looks to me like the die is cast. Trump owns this party. The regular Republicans are on the outside looking in.

Incredible.

The REpublican voters own the party. That is the way it is supposed to be.

A time in the wilderness might be good for Trump. Maybe he will come back and be even meaner.

It looks to me like the die is cast. Trump owns this party. The regular Republicans are on the outside looking in.

Incredible.
I am wondering what they will do, my parents are stuck in the same dilemma..I'll ask them.
I'd be interested to know what they say. Will they just vote GOP anyway?
I know my Mom won't but for Dad he may just not vote. They both were very disappointed with his lackluster performance.

Sorry to tell you this, but your dislike of his comment doesn't make it off topic.

Sorry to tell you this, but your dislike of his comment doesn't make it off topic.
wWVCLski1Gdv8htmqdhuAVF8vtoVK_Fq6Nzx-63dJjHT_MbeyVa7mJNa0FzBZ3gEgpF91veiwS46oeGKEcc0mXZvcdbomX814HW4

I didnt dislike his comment dumbass,,

Trump lost the election, bigly. If he ran again, he'd lose even more bigly. To sane people, that's a reason to drop him. Personality cults aren't sane.

The GQP has a problem. In competitive districts, any candidate that can win the GQP primary can't win in the general election. Trump did that. For Democrats,Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump lost the election, bigly. If he ran again, he'd lose even more bigly. To sane people, that's a reason to drop him. Personality cults aren't sane.

The GQP has a problem. In competitive districts, any candidate that can win the GQP primary can't win in the general election. Trump did that. For Democrats,Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
You know one thing, that Trump will kill the chances of a Republican in the White House for the next decade.

Forum List

Back