The Argument for Sticking with Trump

Yes, many people do stay in abusive relationships...They have no problem submitting themselves to abuse because they want to feel needed and part of something... All I can do is have pity for those poor abused slaves to their emotional over ride..
another thread another troll...

doing good so far moonglow,,

I think you did miss one thread though,,,
Great job at being off topic as per usual.. Devoid of any substance. Congrats. The inability of people to break the chains of self degradation to a political party is sad indeed, free yourself and stop supporting tyrants and psychopaths.
why dont you show some respect and stop trolling every thread you can with stupid comments that do nothing to advance the discussion??
Sorry to tell you this, but your dislike of his comment doesn't make it off topic.
I didnt dislike his comment dumbass,,
You do realize your dislike doesn't require a forum button, right? We can tell from you comments you were displeased by his post.

Trump lost the election, bigly. If he ran again, he'd lose even more bigly. To sane people, that's a reason to drop him. Personality cults aren't sane.

The GQP has a problem. In competitive districts, any candidate that can win the GQP primary can't win in the general election. Trump did that. For Democrats,Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
In the next election, Dems won't have the China Virus to use as a pretext for massivre fraud.
Observers will be present, signatures will be checked, addresses will be checked, I.D will be demanded. Dominion will be gone. Mail in ballots will be highly restricted.

It looks to me like the die is cast. Trump owns this party. The regular Republicans are on the outside looking in.

Incredible.
More votes than any other Republican candidatre in history.
More legal votes than any President in history.
:auiqs.jpg: And it didn't do a damn thing for him...But you just had to brag about your idol....What a tool!:auiqs.jpg:

Trump lost the election, bigly. If he ran again, he'd lose even more bigly. To sane people, that's a reason to drop him. Personality cults aren't sane.

The GQP has a problem. In competitive districts, any candidate that can win the GQP primary can't win in the general election. Trump did that. For Democrats,Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
In the next election, Dems won't have the China Virus to use as a pretext for massivre fraud.
Observers will be present, signatures will be checked, addresses will be checked, I.D will be demanded. Dominion will be gone. Mail in ballots will be highly restricted.
They already do all of that and have for ever so long, where have you been?

Show me one image from the 2020 elections of traditional count observers scrutinising votes.
Also, show me a link which states that Dems in swing states were able to audit and check signatures etc.

Show me one image from the 2020 elections of traditional count observers scrutinising votes.
Also, show me a link which states that Dems in swing states were able to audit and check signatures etc.
How silly, we all know you are fully capable of doing as such...I will not live my entire life redundantly reiterating information for lazy brains that will deny anything posted.

Imagine that the Leftists command a measurable majority of the TOTAL POPULATION of the country. What difference does that make in our overall scheme of government?

Not a hell of a lot.

Because there is not a single office in the country that is determined by popular vote (and that drives Leftists crazy).

And when you look at the "mosaic" of electoral districts in the country you see a distinct pattern. The districts where the Leftists hold sway are DENSELY POPULATED, and NEUROTICALLY LEFTIST. We all know what they are: States like California, Massachusetts, and Illinois, and large cities like Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Cleveland.

But again, as you look at the electoral MAP, there is huge majority of VOTING DISTRICTS, whether you look at counties, state legislative districts, or Congressional districts that lean to the RIGHT. This is why even states with a Democrat majority are likely to have a Republican-majority legislature. The Democrats have more PEOPLE, but the Republicans have more DISTRICTS. This is only slightly helped by "gerrymandering"; the basic factor is the collection of Leftists into urban strongholds, where idiots like Pelosi and M. Waters can be elected long after their "sell by" dates, and people like The Squad can even hope to hold public office. Indeed most Democrats in Congress have almost no chance of ever being voted out in a general election because their districts are so prohibitively Democrat.

But in those thousands of districts where the Republicans hold sway, Donald Trump is by far the most popular Republican in the land. If The Donald can confine himself to campaigning in the right, carefully selected congressional districts in 2022, he can bring about a complete takeover of Congress in two years.

Abandon him now? Insanity.

Translation - Sure, he's a profane, amoral, pussy-grabbing, corrupt, racist, dangerous as fuck, seditionist clown who appeals to Klansmen, Neo-Nazis, militias, White Nationalists, Q-Kooks, and generally the worst human instincts of Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Hitler and Idi Amin all rolled into one. But I'm locked into a cult of personality from which there is no escape.

hill-2.png

Last edited:

How silly, we all know you are fully capable of doing as such...I will not live my entire life redundantly reiterating information for lazy brains that will deny anything posted.
Show me the linka of Democrats auditing signatures and addresses.
Crowder was revealing thousands of examples of fraud online and Twitter suspended him.
You all demand evidence and when shown the evidence you censor people.

Imagine that the Leftists command a measurable majority of the TOTAL POPULATION of the country. What difference does that make in our overall scheme of government?

Not a hell of a lot.

Because there is not a single office in the country that is determined by popular vote (and that drives Leftists crazy).

And when you look at the "mosaic" of electoral districts in the country you see a distinct pattern. The districts where the Leftists hold sway are DENSELY POPULATED, and NEUROTICALLY LEFTIST. We all know what they are: States like California, Massachusetts, and Illinois, and large cities like Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Cleveland.

But again, as you look at the electoral MAP, there is huge majority of VOTING DISTRICTS, whether you look at counties, state legislative districts, or Congressional districts that lean to the RIGHT. This is why even states with a Democrat majority are likely to have a Republican-majority legislature. The Democrats have more PEOPLE, but the Republicans have more DISTRICTS. This is only slightly helped by "gerrymandering"; the basic factor is the collection of Leftists into urban strongholds, where idiots like Pelosi and M. Waters can be elected long after their "sell by" dates, and people like The Squad can even hope to hold public office. Indeed most Democrats in Congress have almost no chance of ever being voted out in a general election because their districts are so prohibitively Democrat.

But in those thousands of districts where the Republicans hold sway, Donald Trump is by far the most popular Republican in the land. If The Donald can confine himself to campaigning in the right, carefully selected congressional districts in 2022, he can bring about a complete takeover of Congress in two years.

Translation - Sure, he's a profane, amoral, pussy-grabbing, corrupt, racist, dangerous as fuck, seditionist clown who appeals to Klansmen, Neo-Nazis, militias, White Nationalists, Q-Kooks, and generally the worst human instincts than Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Hitler and Idi Amin all rolled into one. But I'm locked into a cult of personality from which there is no escape.

hill-2.png
Richard Spencer and the white nationalists endorsed Biden. Do keep up.

Not a hell of a lot.

Simply depends on whether you live in the real world and can recognize the corrupt and corrupting nature of trump and his cronies and their danger to normal American values and constitutional rule. If it is politics over county (as with the trumpers), constitutional democracy just doesn't count for much.

Not a hell of a lot.

President Trump won
fairly and squarely the vote
which omeurta stole​

It looks to me like the die is cast. Trump owns this party. The regular Republicans are on the outside looking in.

Incredible.
Mr. Mac1958, I have been a Republican since 1971. I vote 95% of all elections since then. And I prefer the way President Trump gave all he had to basic human needs and in a conservative way. He reached out to people who couldn't find work and got them jobs with high wages. It must have been a good thing because people on welfare who wanted a job that gave them a car, a real home with bedrooms for all the children, the basics, and even a vacation if they wanted one. I admired that. And I'm going to vote for Mr. Trump if he and his family want to go that route. That way? the border state I was born and raised in will once again be able to afford educations for others who were born and educated here as well.

Many of us 50 year give or take a few years are longtime Republicans and we will once again do all we can to feed and clothe all who are here, including newcomers who dreamed for years of being U. S. citizens and are here before President Trump once again works to secure the border, reopen the 20,000 jobs on the pipeline, works to clean the oceans of plastics again, and all the things he did to help taxpayers get through gummint overspending and red tape.

If he also wins the primaries, this nation will rejoice, because he is honest. he is fair, and he listens to the advice of those who love to see America independent and doing wise things for the future.

Incredible.
Mr. Mac1958, I have been a Republican since 1971. I vote 95% of all elections since then. And I prefer the way President Trump gave all he had to basic human needs and in a conservative way. He reached out to people who couldn't find work and got them jobs with high wages. It must have been a good thing because people on welfare who wanted a job that gave them a car, a real home with bedrooms for all the children, the basics, and even a vacation if they wanted one. I admired that. And I'm going to vote for Mr. Trump if he and his family want to go that route. That way? the border state I was born and raised in will once again be able to afford educations for others who were born and educated here as well.

Many of us 50 year give or take a few years are longtime Republicans and we will once again do all we can to feed and clothe all who are here, including newcomers who dreamed for years of being U. S. citizens and are here before President Trump once again works to secure the border, reopen the 20,000 jobs on the pipeline, works to clean the oceans of plastics again, and all the things he did to help taxpayers get through gummint overspending and red tape.

If he also wins the primaries, this nation will rejoice, because he is honest. he is fair, and he listens to the advice of those who love to see America independent and doing wise things for the future.
You believe that Donald Trump is "honest" and "fair". And if he wins again, the nation will rejoice.

Just confirming here.

Not a hell of a lot.

You're brilliant.
In the district's where the republicans hold sway, trump is most popular.

Christ your smart. I'd never have guessed that. You're smarter than trump himself.
And those blue states are all controlled by China and preparing for an invasion of the capitol like the republicans.
You've got a short memory son.

Incredible.

You believe that Donald Trump is "honest" and "fair". And if he wins again, the nation will rejoice.

Just confirming here.
Um hm, and best of all he listens to the best and most accomplished for-the-common-man advisers. In his career of building some of America's best hotels and restaurants for businesses to have improved ways of succeeding in finding what people look for when they are spending money on good service, products of excellence, products that produce work in America. If there were a Mr. America contest annually, President Trump would win it hands down.

:yes_text12:

Incredible.

Just confirming here.
Um hm, and best of all he listens to the best and most accomplished for-the-common-man advisers. In his career of building some of America's best hotels and restaurants for businesses to have improved ways of succeeding in finding what people look for when they are spending money on good service, products of excellence, products that produce work in America. If there were a Mr. America contest annually, President Trump would win it hands down.

:yes_text12:
Well, I do believe that you believe that. Not trying to change your mind.

Forum List

Back