The average number of refugees admitted under Biden per month is 117% higher than the average under his predecessor.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No surprise, when you've announced to the world that if you became president, there needed to be an immediate 'surge to the border!'
This wasn't by accident! They want to have independent rural folks die off, and be replaced by urban migrants who will be easily addicted to government

Biden’s Numbers, July 2024 Update​

As Biden enters the final months of his presidency, we look at various statistical measures of what's happened during his term.

There's no such legal requirement.

In fact, all an asylum claimant is required to do is present themselves as someone seeking asylum. They don't even have to do it when they first come here.
Read the immigration asylum rules....

I have.

My wife came here as an asylum case. I've lived this shit for the last two years.
Where did she come from?... if she flew in on a plane she is not required to claim Asylum in the first safe nation but if she walked across the border she was and shouldn't of been allowed to enter the USA.... I know the laws and rules inside and out...

There's no such legal requirement.

In fact, all an asylum claimant is required to do is present themselves as someone seeking asylum. They don't even have to do it when they first come here.

And all of them know how to game the system. They AUTOMATICALLY claim asylum, even if they do not meet the requirements. They know making the claim will buy them time, as their court case can take up to years before it's even heard. If they truly need asylum, they should be making the claims in the first country they come to, but they don't and Americans sit on their assess and do nothing about it.

Forum List

Back