The average number of refugees admitted under Biden per month is 117% higher than the average under his predecessor.

The average number of refugees admitted under Biden per month is 117% higher than the average under his predecessor.​

Yes but as usual, FactCheck does not establish their reference point for how they base that percentage figure.
  • If we set 100% as the base figure for the full peak amount of admissions under Trump, then 100% under Biden too just represents no change and 117% represents an increase of 17% more (less than 1:5 more), which sounds a bit low to me.
  • But if we set 100% as the base figure for the amount of admissions under Trump, then if we say admissions are up by /another/ 100% under Biden, a doubling, then the REAL admissions under Biden is expressed as 217% of what Trump had! And that sounds closer to an accurate number.

And all of them know how to game the system. They AUTOMATICALLY claim asylum, even if they do not meet the requirements. They know making the claim will buy them time, as their court case can take up to years before it's even heard. If they truly need asylum, they should be making the claims in the first country they come to, but they don't and Americans sit on their assess and do nothing about it.

Well, that's kind of Trump's fault, as he and Human Reptile Steven Miller carked the Asylum System, and reduced the number of people who could enter on H1B Visas the right way.

That said, the fact that there is a German Family that has been here for 17 years on a bullshit claim they were being oppressed because they couldn't Home School their kids shows you how bad the system actually is.

I would recommend that you take in more than just your wife, and in fact we should dump a busload on your front lawn.

Good point. FIrst, I need to convert to Mormonism so I can do Polygamy.
Then we need to take a bunch of the really hot ones and drop them off at my house.

Oh, wait. no. My wife would probably kill me.

Forum List

Back