The Bar is Open...

SCOTCH me.

Oh, and here on a bright cool crisp Empire State day in May, 2010, I declare that this will be the year for the Buffalo Bills.

Odds makers in Vegas are now quivering in their Italian loafers.

Meanwhile, go YANKS!

SCOTCH me.

Oh, and here on a bright cool crisp Empire State day in May, 2010, I declare that this will be the year for the Buffalo Bills.

Meanwhile, go YANKS!

Here's you are, Sir...

whisky-gentry-style.jpg

And might I add... RAIDER NATION.

:)

peace...

How about a good whine?

Something original, but not too much, dry but easy on the tannin...fruity but not sweet....not too strong, that's tough on the stomach, but a weak whine, on the other hand is more irritating.

How about a good whine?

Something original, but not too much, dry but easy on the tannin...fruity but not sweet....not too strong, that's tough on the stomach, but a weak whine, on the other hand is more irritating.

I never cared overly much for wine. I am even less of a fan of a whine.

A poor Scotch (such as Johnny Walker Red) is no joy either.

malsroadhouse.jpg

I Open Bars... It's what I do...

peace...

I am sure I'll regret asking this, later, but I do have a question for mal.

At this very moment your avie comes with a line indicating that your avie picture was taken in (or, perhaps, you were in) a lesbian bar's bathroom.

Why were you in a lesbian bar, mal?

Last edited:
This place is becoming Hannity. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
malsroadhouse.jpg

I Open Bars... It's what I do...

peace...

I am sure I'll regret asking this, later, but I do have a question for mal.

At this very moment your avie comes with a line indicating that your avie picture was taken in (or, perhaps, you were in) a lesbian bar's bathroom.

Why were you in a lesbian bar, mal?

It's a long story... That's my Hispanic World Correspondent with the Bottle, and Best Friend since we were 5... His little sister is the blonde...

It's the Lesbian First Friday... We were at the Art Districts First Friday first for his 40th...

It was a crazy evening/morning...

The Greatest Facebook Thread EVAH has all of us quoting the Evening...

It was the 2 above, myself, my Wife, 2 girls we went to High School with and one of their Partners... Some people from Santa Barabara were in at the beginning of the Evening, but we Lost them...

Holy Shit was that a Wild Evening.

peace...

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

:beer: and a nice, floofy ass on a scantily-clad red-head......

:dunno: What's wrong with easy to please?!?​

SCOTCH me.

Meanwhile, go YANKS!

2010 Buffalo Bills

Record: 4-12 -0

Last game, 1/2/2011: Lost to New York 38-7 :eusa_shhh: I heard their coach is polishing Italian Loafers in 'Vegas

How 'bout them Steelers?

Missed it by THAT much!​

Last edited:
Bartender, I will have two Vicidodin a glass of chilled fruity white please, I am in a gentle kind of mood.

• Thanks
SCOTCH me.

Meanwhile, go YANKS!

2010 Buffalo Bills

Last game, 1/2/2011: Lost to New York 38-7 :eusa_shhh: I heard their coach is polishing Italian Loafers in 'Vegas

How 'bout them Steelers?

Missed it by THAT much!​

Holy shit.

The Bills were ALMOST good enough to have had a winning record.

They were not good enough to achieve it, however.

Clearly, they were not good enough to make it to the playoffs.

My prediction was pretty much right on the money --

Next Year?

Superbowl!

(Which they will lose when a possible winning field goal hits the uprights, at the gun, and bounces back onto the field, as I contemplate the theme from Groundhog's Day.)

SCOTCH me.

Meanwhile, go YANKS!

2010 Buffalo Bills

How 'bout them Steelers?

Missed it by THAT much!​

Holy shit.

The Bills were ALMOST good enough to have had a winning record.

They were not good enough to achieve it, however.

Clearly, they were not good enough to make it to the playoffs.

My prediction was pretty much right on the money --

Next Year?

Superbowl!

(Which they will lose when a possible winning field goal hits the uprights, at the gun, and bounces back onto the field, as I contemplate the theme from Groundhog's Day.)

Thanks, Buddy! Time to call my bookie and get some cash down on them Bills while the odds are good.

( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell anyone else! )​

• Thanks

Forum List

Back