The Bar is Open...

beermug.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
malsroadhouse.jpg

I Open Bars... It's what I do...

I am Currently in the Armpit of America (Oklahoma) and I will now Start this Bar...

On that Note, I am Blessed with (2) Angels of Children...

My Son is (1) and my Daughter will be 4 this Fall...

We just Drove 12 Hours from D-Town to where we are in Oakie and they were Absolute Dreams...

Daughter has been on Previous Trips, but this is with the Boy...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

:)

peace...

Open Since the Summer of 2009... :thup:

240 some posts and growing! :lol:

peace...

malsroadhouse.jpg

I am Currently in the Armpit of America (Oklahoma) and I will now Start this Bar...

We just Drove 12 Hours from D-Town to where we are in Oakie and they were Absolute Dreams...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

peace...
Clearly a topic of great interest. It is good to be as I am, a connoisseur of bartenders!

For all you ssm followers...Cardhu is second only to Glenrothes....best served with a single spherical ice ball, made of distilled water...in a cut crystal tumbler...of course...along with a Cuban cigar.

Last edited:
malsroadhouse.jpg

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

peace...
Clearly a topic of great interest. It is good to be as I am, a connoisseur of bartenders!

For all you ssm followers...Cardhu is second only to Glenrothes....best served with a single spherical ice ball, made of distilled water...in a cut crystal tumbler...of course...along with a Cuban cigar.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

peace...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

Perhaps you should try closing one down in a cool place like Miami instead...:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Methinks there's likely something wrong with his bars...

Always a Bitch... :lol:

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8&ob=av3e]George Thorogood And The Destroyers - I Drink Alone - YouTube[/ame]

I should Out-HUGGY HUGGY with this Thread... :lol:

Maybe I'll start a List. :eusa_eh:

peace...

malsroadhouse.jpg

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

Yes, the bar will soon be open....

malsroadhouse.jpg

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...
She is four already?

Well hell brother. The time is going to fast.

I was recently turned on to some Jim Beam Devils Cut, so let Me pour you a few fingers and lets celebrate kids, America, and strong drink!

:alcoholic:

It's Sunday... Sunday is always nice for Whiskey.

Maybe this evening I'll grill some Filets from Tymkovich and have some Whiskey...

Damn it, that's just what I'll do.

peace...

Maybe this evening I'll grill some Filets from Tymkovich and have some Whiskey...

peace...

Yes, Sundays are nice for imbibing in real spirits that do not dwell upon mortal thoughts. I shall be rinsing my brain of such morbidity in a few moments. After all, it is after five!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Yes, Sundays are nice for imbibing in real spirits that do not dwell upon mortal thoughts. I shall be rinsing my brain of such morbidity in a few moments. After all, it is after five!

Soon... Soon. :thup:

peace...

I really could use a beer right now, I kid you not...last night was 8th grade graduation. Tonight is convocation for my daughter (they present awards & scholarships for the seniors).

Preferably, something dark, slightly sweet, a little bitter, with a nice nitrogen foaminess to it.

I feel bad for mal today, there's a lot of FR going on and he's missing all the fun.

I've been introduced to three new FR cooper troopers today alone, but efagminor is definitely head of the class.

Forum List

Back