The Best SPAC ever?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Well that is based on the entry price but right now I see one of the best SPACs I have seen in awhile.
What is this magic SPAC??

GNPK, Redwire company... At $10.5 it is easy money.

I also like THCB and FSRV A LOT too.

Get $$

• Banned
CLSK represents compelling risk vs reward. Their BTC assets are extremely undervalued. All the best funds and banks have small positions in it too.

CLSK to $60+

• Banned
SKLZ is an easy buy too IMO.
They guided for $366M in 2021, they already have announced a Q1 raise, plus they haven't included revenue from the launch in India.
I expect SKLZ to beat ER and have a nice 2021 from these low levels.

SPACs are going out of style. Many of them are worse than junk bonds in the 1980's were. Regulators and the IRS have moved in and declared their warrants to be liabilities, not assets, which of course radically changes their alleged book values.

There are now many hundreds of these joke stock companies running around looking for something to buy.lol even if they find one they're going to be grossly over-valued from the competing bids from the other 500 SPAC's.

Vegas is opening back up, so why not gamble at games with better odds and you get the results immediately?

• Banned
SPACs are going out of style. Many of them are worse than junk bonds in the 1980's were. Regulators and the IRS have moved in and declared their warrants to be liabilities, not assets, which of course radically changes their alleged book values.

There are now many hundreds of these joke stock companies running around looking for something to buy.lol even if they find one they're going to be grossly over-valued from the competing bids from the other 500 SPAC's.

Vegas is opening back up, so why not gamble at games with better odds and you get the results immediately?
All you have to do is learn how to pick the good ones.
It is easier than you think
To make generalization and say all SPACs are bad is just foolish...

Whenever the crowd goes one way, I go the other and that is one way to achieve super performance.
I am confident in my picks.

Whenever the crowd goes one way, I go the other and that is one way to achieve super performance.

I didn't say 'all of them are bad, I'm sure some degenerate gambler somewhere will make a killing of a few, but like most gamblers they will just lose it down the road.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

" NEW YORK–Excitement swept the financial world Monday, when a blue line jumped more than 11 percent, passing four black horizontal lines as it rose from 367.22 to 408.85.

It was the biggest single-day gain for a blue line since 1994.

"Even if you extend the blue line's big white box back many vertical lines, you won't find a comparably large jump," said Milton Vogel, a senior analyst with Merrill Lynch. "That line just kept going up, up, up."

The blue line, which had been sluggish ever since the red line started pointing down in April, began its rebound with an impressively pointy 7 percent rise Friday. By noon Monday, it had crossed the second horizontal line from the top for the first time since December.

"Typically, the blue line rises or falls no more than 10 in a day," said Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Gruber. "But Monday, it went up an astonishing 41–and during a time when we have a big red slice showing on our pie charts, no less. We live in a truly remarkable time."

• Banned

I didn't say 'all of them are bad, I'm sure some degenerate gambler somewhere will make a killing of a few, but like most gamblers they will just lose it down the road.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

" NEW YORK–Excitement swept the financial world Monday, when a blue line jumped more than 11 percent, passing four black horizontal lines as it rose from 367.22 to 408.85.

"Even if you extend the blue line's big white box back many vertical lines, you won't find a comparably large jump," said Milton Vogel, a senior analyst with Merrill Lynch. "That line just kept going up, up, up."

The blue line, which had been sluggish ever since the red line started pointing down in April, began its rebound with an impressively pointy 7 percent rise Friday. By noon Monday, it had crossed the second horizontal line from the top for the first time since December.

"Typically, the blue line rises or falls no more than 10 in a day," said Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Gruber. "But Monday, it went up an astonishing 41–and during a time when we have a big red slice showing on our pie charts, no less. We live in a truly remarkable time."

Wow!
You have a lot to learn about stocks.
You don't have the skills to be able to pick good companies???
You don't understand the ratio of Market cap vs Revs vs growth?

It is easier than you think.
Well you're missing out on some of the best companies in the whole market.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

lol whatever bullshit you need to convince yourself with, Sport.

• Banned

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

So you don't think there are quality companies that are SPACs??

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

'lol Apparently you think they all are; are you afraid your pump and dump scams will lose money if you admit the facts about them? They sound exactly like a famous stock that was floated in the South Sea Bubble; 'Nobody Was To Know What It Was' .... just give us your money and we'll get back to you when we find something!/ lol lol lol sure bud, sure.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

'lol Apparently you think they all are; are you afraid your pump and dump scams will lose money if you admit the facts about them? They sound exactly like a famous stock that was floated in the South Sea Bubble; 'Nobody Was To Know What It Was' .... just give us your money and we'll get back to you when we find something!/ lol lol lol sure bud, sure.
I don't think you have any clue how to analyze stocks if your life depended on it...

You follow the herd like a sheep.

Facts??
GNPK, SPAC for Redwire has been in biz for 50 years. They get contracts with NASA, Airforce, Space Force and comercial. They have an extremely fair valuation, solid growth, and profitability.

The fact that you don't have the stock picking competence to realize this shows you are clueless in this game.

Like I said you're a sheep, if the talking heads say SPACs are garbage, you fall in line with whatever they say...

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

I don't think you have any clue how to analyze stocks if your life depended on it...

Facts??
GNPK, SPAC for Redwire has been in biz for 50 years. They get contracts with NASA, Airforce, Space Force and comercial. They have an extremely fair valuation, solid growth, and profitability.

The fact that you don't have the stock picking competence to realize this shows you are clueless in this game.

Like I said you're a sheep, if the talking heads say SPACs are garbage, you fall in line with whatever they say...

lol says some shill here peddling some scam. lol if you thought that worthless paper was worth anything you wouldn't be here touting it up, you would be buying all you could while it was cheap. You've already bought all you're going to, and now want to drive the price up. You're just another gambler, so quit pissing on our legs and trying to tell us you're some kind of 'expert'.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

Facts??

lol says some shill here peddling some scam. lol if you thought that worthless paper was worth anything you wouldn't be here touting it up, you would be buying all you could while it was cheap. You've already bought all you're going to, and now want to drive the price up. You're just another gambler, so quit pissing on our legs and trying to tell us you're some kind of 'expert'.
Wow!
You could be one of the worst investors in the world.
I don't think you understand the finer points of stock picking... I think you are just bitter because you are underperforming a lot, classic sign of weak return crying.
We'll see where these are at in 3, 6, 12 months I guess... They're going up a lot.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

Facts??

Wow!
I don't think you understand the finer points of stock picking... I think you are just bitter because you are underperforming a lot, classic sign of weak return crying.
We'll see where these are at in 3, 6, 12 months I guess... They're going up a lot.

lol the shill gets all mad n shit.

gurn8lmaqb6rhjcx2est.jpg

Wow!

Facts??

Wow!

lol the shill gets all mad n shit.
I'm not mad at all.
I think you are a total joke, and have no stock analysis skills in anyway. You remind me of the typical failed investor that is bitter and angry because people like me are making huge returns and your making terrible returns, hence your ignorance and complaining.

Like I said, we shall see where this is at in some months... I am confident in my analysis.
I think these 3 SPACs will go up a lot and I am very happy...

Forum List

Back